Growing Tomatoes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Growing Tomatoes!

Post by Vile on Mon May 28, 2012 7:17 am

After having several trippy dreams, I got a peaceful one.

My pastor was helping me grow all sorts of tomatoes for the Church in the back yard... big ones, small ones, all of them under the cover of dead grass to protect them from the enemy. I found a possum in my garage which ran away as well as a small wet black cat, but every time I went back into the garage to find more tools, the fields kept getting bigger and bigger. I would keep checking the tomatoes under the grass, and some would be ripe, but most of them weren't. After finding one overripe one (which I simply replanted), I decided it best to harvest the ripe ones to give to my pastor and the Church.

There were some middle-eastern men (like terrorists) looking around but even as they were stepping on the dead grass, they didn't disturb the tomatoes underneath. Even with it being a beautiful sunny day, they still didn't see me and I wasn't worried about them, so I kept bringing back lovely tomatoes, waiting for the rest of them to ripen.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Tomatoes!

Post by ditte3 on Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 am

Hi,
I'm not an expert in dream interpreting yet. Please pray about these.

It seems like something is developing and growing in you. Possibly fruits of the Holy Spirit, but maybe a ministry too.

Please forgive me if I ask: do you live surrounded by unbelievers?

Blessings.
Edith

Last edited by ditte3 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm

I work surrounded by unbelievers... but I've gotten huge favor. I can read my Bible publicly even during my work hours during dead time. I'm going to get my FBI clearance so I can work anywhere in the airport. I've been told by the Lord that it's where I'm stationed to wage Spiritual Warfare for the City of Omaha which my Pastor is passionate about winning to Jesus.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top