Ministering Angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministering Angels

Post by MaMaZ on Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 am

I pray Gods spirit quickens you to help me understand what I see and I share with you in Jesus mighty name. I am in absolute awe wow of what the Holy Spirit reveals unto me and I canít seem to get past the awesomeness of it all. I feel like Iím missing something though within these visions, for they are given to me almost every day the visions are as follows.

Visions Ė Ministering Angels
I see strangers, who they are I do not know but surrounding them are angels and they are sometimes touching these people or at most reaching out to them. I stare most of the time because of the Glory upon these angels who are ministering unto these people. They are beautiful they exhume a love so full of healing I stand in awe and just see them. They are full of Joy and they just potter around these people I see them as gold figures around the person and the person being ministered too is pure white.

These visions I see quite often and yet when I try to seek there meaning I end up crying crying and praising God for his Goodness woo hoo -smh- I try to understand what I have seen but when I try to hard I fall into a trance wow and see them again, I have not seen angels in the real only in the spirit. I watch whenever Iím under the anointing of the power of the Holy Spirit within fellowship hoping to see them appear in real but alas I am not so blessed to see such beauty in the now. I am quickened by the Holy Spirit whenever they are around me in the real yet I cannot see them I believe and I give God the Glory, I know I am blessed yet I yearn for the unknown. Is this hunger a healthy one for I know we are to seek Gods spiritual gifts and God will give the increase, my faith keeps me in awe of Gods greatness, an yet i seek more am I being selfish? I believe with God nothing is impossible yet I wonder if one could desire so much and yet receive. your thoughts on this would be appreciated in the name of Jesus, Amen.
happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ministering Angels

Post by owen on Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

MaMaZ wrote:Is this hunger a healthy one for I know we are to seek Gods spiritual gifts and God will give the increase, my faith keeps me in awe of Gods greatness, an yet i seek more am I being selfish? I believe with God nothing is impossible yet I wonder if one could desire so much and yet receive. your thoughts on this would be appreciated in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Hi Mamaz,

Seeking God for more of Him, I believe is not being selfish. If He is increasing in you and and you are decreasing, it is definitely a godly thirst and hunger for Him.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun May 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Thank you Owen this is amazing isnít it how good the greatness of God is when unity is found among the saints. Praise God for you to him be all the Glory -sigh- I am in tears again -smh- crying
Within his presence is my desire and I hope with all that I am, that the communion of the Holy Spirit keeps me till the coming day of our savior Jesus Christ. Oh how I Love him but I know he loves us so much more woo hoo

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top