not sure if this is relevant dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not sure if this is relevant dream

Post by karenburns2008 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 am

Hello everyone! Since my last post about the dreams with having my throat slashed and the prayers and suggestions that I received here, I have not had a violet dream! In fact I have dreamed but they are ones I can not remember when I wake up, until last night. So before I tell it, I wanted to say thanks for the prayers I have received here. I am glad I have a place that understands and does not equate my dreams to eating pizza before bed. So to the dream I had last night. I dreamed that my husband and I had moved from where we are living right now to another place that is like condos or apartments. Then it goes to another scene where we are at our new place but instead of using the bathroom we have in our new place, we are standing in this huge line to use a public bathroom. My husband is with me and for some reason he is in line in the women's bathroom. Their are various women in various states of dress some with some clothes on and some with none and some fully clothed...I turn to my husband and tell him he is in the wrong line and shoo him out of there. Then I decide this is stupid I have a perfectly good bathroon and I get out of the line and try to get back to my apartment but I can't find it. I try various ways to get there but there are locked fenced etc. Then the scene goes to that I am back in the new "apartment" and there is a blizzard and we are watching people trying to move in....there is a furrniture set that catches my eyes, I believe there is 7 pieces to it. Then from the blizzard i think it starts raining and I begin to think that it would be bad if it rained so much that the first floor would be flooded but I am relieved that I live on the second floor. TIn the midst of all of this I am talking with someone and I realize I have feces on me and I have to get to the bathroom and then I woke up. Weird, but something strikes a chord here that this is not one of those silly dreams. Any ideas? Thanks scratching chin

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not sure if this is relevant dream

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Is the husband in your dream, the same one as the one you refred to as abusive in one of your other posts? Just curious. And if so, is he back in your life? Or was he ever out? I am a little confused if you can't tell... answer only if you want to.

:bighug: Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 am

Oh how I love a good bathroom dream! :clap:

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 am

LOL :roflx:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:45 pm

no it is my hubby now. Are bathroom dreams bad? nerd

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:33 pm

nope ,just a pikture of wat mite goin on in our lives,either past present or future,nothing to be afraid of,just a jounrny of kinds flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:00 am

Karen,

For me usually a bathroom dream signifies a cleansing of sorts. Sometimes that is for me but sometimes it is someone else. God gives us these dreams that we may better understand Him and His purposes. Give it time and He will reveal more. God bless,

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:26 am

yeah,C thats rite.i think we;re continually being cleaned till we are all wivout spot and wrinkle.. flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Dear Karen, as Dreamster mentioned you are in a time of cleansing.

Usualy when we dream of these incidents of feces or bathrooms, we are usually in a deep cleansing. Your new house represents you and you are not wanting to defile it by going to the bathroom in it.
Question: Are you currently being more cautious and aware about what you put in your spirit and soul right now? What you see, say, and hear?
I don't have anything about tstnading in line and your hubby.

But then in the dream you decide "this is stupid I have a perfectly good bathroom at your new place" but you can't find it or are locked out. I think this is your insecurity of not knowing excatly how to navigate through your feelings in your new life, and relationship. Then you see furniture. You are wanting to fill your house, 7 peices. 7 means full circle or completion. You can look it up in the Bible Strongs Concrodance. Fear of you your home being flooded is a issue of emotions that have yet to be healed and or given over to the Lord, then you realize you live on the 2nd floor. I think, at that moment you realized you were above the cirrcumtances because of the Lord. Then you are talking to someone and you see you have feces on your hand. It could be an area in your life that you know is still contaminated by your past. I hope this helps. Let me know what you think..

This really is a good dream, even though it may not seem like it. The Lord is healing you emotionaly and spiritual as well as cleansing both. Be encouraged!! The Lord love you...

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

WOW! The Lord is dealing with me in a lot of areas. My relationships, why I have them, the motives for them.....etc. I am also been studying purity and holiness and how to live a holy life. This has led me to evaluate so many areas of my life. I also have entered the empty nest era and I am trying to sort out my new role, being a mother but not having my life center around my children. Time for me, but not sure to do with all my extra time. I am so working on having a home and marriage that will honor the Lord. In my past, I am learning to deal with the issue of fear and the Lord is dealing with that right now. So everything you spoke has struck a chord with me....thank you so much for your input. :)))

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 am

Praise God Karen! I am so happy for you. The Lord loves us so much that He goes to great lenghts to bring us closer to Him.

Your welcome.... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 am

I totally understand what you are saying Lori and Karen....the Lord is dealing with me also on that same issue.

I will keep you in prayer Karen.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Do you think the moving to a new place to live could be literal. My husband has announced he wants to move back to San Diego. I am totally at peace with the decision. What do you think. I have often said that if I could live anywhere in the world it would be San Diego, and my heart "sings" when I am there. Any further thoughts that this could be a sign that it is literal move?

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top