running and planning to meet the governor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

running and planning to meet the governor

Post by Deborah on Fri May 25, 2012 7:50 am

I grew up on a ranch that's nestled in a deep valley. Last night I dreamed I was running on that ranch. I ran up a steep hill, my blankets from my real-life bed still around me until I got to the top. lol! I was barefoot also, but running on the rocks and cactus didn't hurt. I was running to meet some prayer warrior-women; it had something to do with all of us getting ready to meet the governor of our state the next day.

I ran up another really steep hill; I could not believe I wasn't even winded. Then I was in a building and I had to climb a wall to look out a window. I know I looked out the window, but I don't remember what I saw. When I came down, two women were in a corner office I had to pass through. They were lesbians and I felt very uncomfortable around them. I ran home again and was thinking about the meeting I was going to have with the governor, now it seemed like I was going to meet with him alone.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: running and planning to meet the governor

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

Hi, Deborah -

Just wondering - is there any political activity going on in your state that ties in with the themes of the dream? Could the dream be related to that...or do you feel it's more for your own life?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Hmm, I don't think it has to do with any specific activity going on in my state, although gay rights is an issue in every state, and I've been paying close attention to North Carolina's activity on this issue lately. (I do not live in North Carolina.) Years ago when I lived in Washington, DC, I used to interview members of Congress, so meeting with my state's governor could be part of the restoration God is bringing into my life.

This is one of many dreams I've had where I can run long distances without being winded at all--it seemed like a very natural, effortless activity to run those steep steep hills.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 pm

I think of this dream as something to achieve to, maybe a plan that needs to be pursued, a goal that needs to be fulfilled, a spiritual desire or endeavor that you may be reaching or thriving. what ever it is, the dream ends that you knew that you have arrived or met your goal.

hope it helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top