My cousin's dream & daughter's dream-I'm not an interpreter-these are my thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My cousin's dream & daughter's dream-I'm not an interpreter-these are my thoughts

Post by legacy on Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 pm

My cousin was hesitant to tell me but he felt led to do so anyway...

He told me that he was sitting at his desk in the office that my father owns and he walked into the door and began looking through the mail like he always did. He told me (without speaking) that he would be coming around to look in on us but it was too early now and he couldn't come often.

I think that my cousin longed for my dad to walk in and look through and find out what was really going on that this is also literal. God forgive me if this causes offense...

During that same week, my daughter dreamed that we were in South Carolina on vacation (we've done this before) and my father walked out into the living room and proceeded out the door, he waved his hand but did not speak.

My daughter has dreamed about my dad 3x, she was xtra special to him for a reason that I don't understand & he wanted her to know that he's okay; he was passing through this side (living room); when I recall what I pictured when she was telling me her dream I think of this scripture: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me," REV 3:20.

legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top