i dream all the time until recently....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dream all the time until recently....

Post by legacy on Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

This is my first time visiting this site so I'm trying to recall a relatively recent event/dream, since things have been different for me since my daddy died Jan 2012.

The Friday before my father died as I was on the phone with another faith filled colleague & I heard this in my spirit, "You are her husband now". I stopped in the middle of my conversation with my friend and joked about the difficulty I would have in fulfilling a husband's duties with my father's wife and thought nothing more of it. My father died the next day and I went into what I thought was "husband mode".
She became angry with me when she learned the contents of my father's will. The last day that she spoke to me was on Feb. 13th, I believe. Sometime after that I dreamed that I was in a hospital (we both work in a hospital), and she was having some type of surgery. I remember that she was on a gurney and she turned and saw me and I knew immediately that i wasn't supposed to know what type of surgery she was having; I seem to recall that whatever was being removed was in her belly??? She looked at me and she was not happy that I had stumbled on the procedure that she was having.

What does this mean?

legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i dream all the time until recently....

Post by sharon on Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi legacy, is your fathers wife a believer? You were on the phone to a hospital colleague who is a believer & your dads wife also works at the hospital is that right? I've read & reread to try & get it right but it's probably the way i'm reading it or I just need to sleep sorry good night

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by legacy on Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello Sharon, yes my father's wife is a believer..and the colleague is a believer as well. Thanks for your insight

legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 am

hi legacy, it wasn't insight it was just a mild case of confusion. :idontgetit:
It seems to me from what you've described and not knowing what your relationship was like previously with your step mum, that you have dreamed what has happened in reality, except that whatever info that was contained within the will seems to have brought something out in your step mother that isn't very Godly, and it's being 'operated' on by the Lord.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top