A baby thought to be dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A baby thought to be dead

Post by Christal on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am

I dreamed I was going to a play area with my sister, we were talking her grandkids. There was a swing set up in front of us and I was leadin the way. I was showing the kids and saying "let's go swing." When we got to the swing there was one that was set up almost like a wagon with the swing in front , one of the kids were already inthe front part. I picked up one and started to put them in the back. It' was very dirty and there was mud in the bottom. So we didn't put her in, and thats when we noticed a very small baby , the size of a barbie in the bottom. I grabbed it up and started wiping off it's face we thought it was dead. It had all both of it's arms but I told my sister to look and she found another arm in the mud. Again it was almost like a barbie. As I wiped it's face it opened up it's mouth and thats when we knew it was alive. I took it home and got a bottle and started feeding it. Then it grew more and was ok. Any thoughts? Thanks

Christal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A baby thought to be dead

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Hi precious Crystal,

Please pray into this interpretation,

I sense that the Lord was bringing you into a place of playing with your peers and it is in the midst of playing that you found a premature baby/ministry berried in the mud in the swing, that you thought was dead, that is still alive and breathing.

I sense this dream may represents a ministry that got thrown away in its prematurity that you thought might have been dead before it came into its true from of maturity.Our sweet beloved is showing you that it is not dead and he is going to use you to breath into it again and you will see it come into its full maturity in him.

WOW! this is good news sweet one :clap:

This reminds me of that scripture in EZK 16:1-14

1 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations, 3 and say, 'Thus says the Lord God to Jerusalem: "Your birth and your nativity are from the land of Canaan; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. 4 As for your nativity, on the day you were born your navel cord was not cut, nor were you washed in water to cleanse you; you were not rubbed with salt nor wrapped in swaddling cloths. 5 No eye pitied you, to do any of these things for you, to have compassion on you; but you were thrown out into the open field, when you yourself were loathed on the day you were born.
6 "And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' Yes, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' 7 I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed, your hair grew, but you were naked and bare. 8 When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine," says the Lord God. 9 Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. 10 I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin; I clothed you with fine linen and covered you with silk. 11 I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. 12 And I put a jewel in your nose, earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head. 13 Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty. 14 Your fame went out among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through My splendor which I had bestowed on you," says the Lord God.

Please toss what does not fit.

:bighug:
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:10 am

I totally agree with Jeanie. That was my first thought while reading it.

God Bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christal on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 am

crying Thank You so much....It really does fit whats been going on in my life. God has been leading me and my husband to write worship music. We were at one time heavily envolved in church worship, but that has passed for this season. It seems He is drawing us towards that again, I have just been putting it off, maybe out of fear. But it is what he has placed in my heart of hearts.

Here Am I

Use this empty vessel
anyway You choose
Emptied out before You
Here am I

I'm open laid before You
Holding to the Grace You've given me
Whatever You desire Here am I

Take this empty vessel Lord
Pour You're will in me
Full to overflowing
Here am I

I'm open laid before You
Holding to the Grace You've given me
Whatever You desire Here am I
Use me

praiseGod Much LOVE Christal

Christal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 am

Oh that was beautiful! Oh hon I encourage you to step into the new realm of the spirit, it will not be like before it is a new and a fresh move on your lives. He is placing what began in the past and breathing on it again to bring it forth into its pureness in its beauty and into bringing forth life through it.

WOW! He is so good to you dear one to reveal his love and his heart to you in regards to your destiny in Him.

You and your husband GO FOR IT! We will be here cheering you on. :clap: bouncing

Much love and Blessing :bighug:

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 am

Christal
I wonder if you're getting ready to find something (a new opportunity maybe?) out of a situation that seems a little unusual at first? You'll find it out of doing "regular" or "routine" things (unexpectantly?) You found the baby in the dirt and most people probably would not have seen something good out of something that seemed so "dirty" and "unclean" at first. I wonder if you will take care of this opportunity (ie: clean it up and nurture it) and it will end up being a blessing to you afterall?

I also agree with Jeanie's interpretation...so POWERFUL!!

Of course these are just my thoughts so pray on it
be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christal on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 am

thumbs You all are awesome....what encouragement , I can feel the Love. Desiree thanks, there are some other things out there that do seem "unclean" I must press into this.

Christal kiss

Christal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 am

PRESS GIRL!!!Lol

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)