The perfect pair of shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The perfect pair of shoes

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu May 24, 2012 6:52 pm

I was in a store and found some black shoes, but with colourful fabric like from another country? they were so comfy and really unique, exactly what I was looking for. I liked them straight away. But I looked at the price, they were $80 and I knew they were too expensive for me.. any thoughts?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect pair of shoes

Post by MaMaZ on Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

HI Gracee Id like to share my thoughts with you concerning your dream/vision, I believe the shoes represent your walk and the path you may or may not take. Desire to be led by the spirit Psalms 23 v 3 He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake. Shoes for me are symbolic to our walk and a gentle nudge from the Holy Spirit to put on the armor of God (Ephesians 6 v 10 17) this path may lead you away from home, as you feel they are from another country. Your path is sure and true and is perfect for you and you desire to follow but you see mountains (expenses etc) Remember it is written faith as small as a mustard seed by trusting in God he will lead you if you surrender your will into his mighty hands. I hope you find all that youre seeking and that Jesus leads you into greener pastures, may you be blessed always in Jesus name, Amen.

Blessed peace keep you and I pray that which I have shared enlightens you and that the spirit of the God give you the increase.

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi gracee -

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Shoes can also somtimes mean relationships. Your dream would suggest you may have found that perfect someone but may be concerned that he's out of your league for some reason...if this doesn't sound like anything going on in your life right now, the dream may be suggesting that this may occur in the future and you'll know it because you'll have the same feelings about the situation as you had in the dream...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 am

Thankyou for your thoughts MaMaz!!

And thankyou Lola! It's funny you say that, I just found a dream i had a few months ago where I tried on a man's shoes and they were too big for me.. I wonder if they're connected, I'll keep it in mind for sure! Thanks :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

lola21st wrote:Shoes can also somtimes mean relationships. Your dream would suggest you may have found that perfect someone but may be concerned that he's out of your league for some reason.

Just wanted to say that I liked what Lurdys said here. You'll know if it fits you or not, Gracee.

Interesting that you had another similar dream. Shoes too big and too expensive, to me, are details about them that are true (rather than open to opinion) - if they're too big, they won't fit you; and, if they're too expensive, they're may be off limits entirely (at this time), or would require sacrifice in another area in order to afford them...but at least they fit you AND you really liked them.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 am

Hi all would u mind expanding on your explanations concerning the symbolism of the shoes within ones visions/dreams, (shoes can also mean relationships) ive always followed the word and have never used another sense of direction to be led by. Am I old school well tis simply that I only know one way to find truth and that is within the word of God. I too have recieved similar visions and have never questioned the peace ive recieved in reference to what the word has revealed unto me. I question you not I am just curious to why this may be? thankyou -smiles-

Glory Be to God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 am

Hi MamaZ -

I'm in complete agreement with you, the Bible should be your first source to go by for symbol interpretation. I fall slighly short of saying that it should be your only source - we don't encourage the use of the other dream symbol interpretation sources, i.e., books, websites, etc., in fact when we see posts that contain these references we delete them to avoid confusion among our members. The reason is because we don't always agree with their explanations and clearly, having incorrect explanations will take a member down a potentially bad path if that explanation is used to interpret their dream.

Having said that there are some symbols that Mia and Laura have found in their dreams to have a consistent meaning and they put them together in a dictionary that's on another site. (Unfortunately, the link is disabled at the moment, but they're working to reestablish it.) Several of the symbols here have different meanings than what other sources have stated, e.g., shoes, cars, houses, snakes, spiders, etc. BUT they appear to be accurate based on the dreams that have been interpreted and manifested on this site.

Still, I'm not saying that every dream that has one of these symbols means whatever the definition is in the site's dictionary. No one symbol means the same thing 100% of the time. What I'm saying in this case is that when I read gracee's dream, I didn't have an interpretation for it but the first thing I thought of was that it might have to do with relationships knowing that this has been the case many times before on the site. This is why I phrased my post the way that I did.

I have had dreams myself where the shoes have been more about one's walk or being equipped for one's walk. Your question is a good one that caused me to think about whether there's anything that stood out in gracee's dream (or any other one for that matter) that made me think of relationships vs walk and it occurred to be that there does tend to be one pattern that I see in dreams (I may be wrong, others can confirm for themselves). When the dream posted is really about the shoes (e.g., buying shoes, losing shoes, etc.), then it might be more about a mate/relationships. If the shoes (or lack of shoes) is part of larger dream, then it might be more about one's walk. These statements assume that I don't have an interpretation so am sharing ideas based on what I've seen this type of symbol to mean. It is always up to the OP to decide whether or not what I've stated bears witness especially since it's not an interpretation.

One other thing I want to add (sorry to be long winded) is that there are symbols whose meaning we're not going to find in the Bible (at least not directly). Symbols based on technological advances since Biblical times - cars, motorcycles, bikes, cell phones, tv's, computers, ipads, bombs, restaurants, sports, amusement parks, etc. While the Bible is our first stop for meaning, there are times that it isn't going to assist us directly in interpreting a dream. We have to think more about the qualities of those symbols and what's going on in our lives that the symbols may tie to in order to understand the meaning. Sometimes these qualities are then things that we can seek in the Bible to see what the Lord has said about them but other times we have to hear from the Lord directly or wait for the dream's manifestation to better understand the relationship.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Thankyou so much for your time lola tis very much appreciated -smiles- and I truly thank you for the why of your reasoning and the explanation to my question. I look forward to learning what the spirit would lead me into God bless you.
happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue May 29, 2012 8:03 am

Thanks for the explanation Lola! That really helped me too. And thanks for your comment there Mark!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top