Dream my husband leaves me/doesn't love me anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream my husband leaves me/doesn't love me anymore

Post by gracejunkie on Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I have had two dreams in the last 3 months that my husband comes to me and tells me he doesnt love me anymore and he is leaving me. In both of the dreams he is very emotionaly detached and does not care that he is hurting me by leaving.

In the first dream he actually had a girlfriend and that was why he was leaving me. We go to court and I plead my case to the judge that he can't allow him to leave because we have covenant. My husband does not care and was waiting to get his car (from the mechanic) that has his work equipment in it. He is looking in the car but he is missing something and cant leave (his girlfriend was standing next to him by the car). I had been praying so I walked away and was praising God.

In the second dream he wasnt involved with anyone else as far as I knew but I was suspicious. His things were on a bed in a room. Off to the side of his things on the bed were a few things marked pre-marriage and they were my things (my grandmothers glasses, papers, pictures). I was trying to look through his things on the bed to see if I could find something that would explain why he was leaving me. There were mainly papers that were work related. He was with a bunch of people outside that were his coworkers and I could see them through the window. I couldn't see him but knew he was there. I was trying to stay hidden while I searched through his things. I could tell they didn't like me and were hiding something for him.

My husband and I love each other and are happily married and I dont know what to make of it.

gracejunkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream my husband leaves me/doesn't love me anymore

Post by lola21st on Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

hi gracejunkie -

Given that you and your husband have a good relationship, I suspect that this dream is more symbolic than literal. Often, the "other woman" in these types of dreams are symbolic of other things that are taking up your husband's attention - job, ministry, hobbies, tv, working out, etc. Is there anything that you can think of in real life that has him preoccupied so that he may not be as engaged at home as he normally is?

Also, Laura Boaz has posted about adultery in dreams. I'll see if I can find the post and paste the link in this thread.

Hope this helps! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

quick question...

Do you have fears that your husband might leave you?

Because it seems like this is just one of those what they call "fear dreams"

Is he a Christian?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm

laugh OOOPPPS! we post a reply at the time Lurdys. lol!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm

lol, too funny Owen! lol!

Hi gracejunkie -

Here is the link that I spoke about in my earlier post - hopefully it sheds some light and encouragement!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t704-cheating-dreams

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracejunkie on Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Thank you for the link. I am very secure in his love for me and that's why in the dream I was so shocked by his actions. My dreams are usually very symbolic. Only a few times have my dreams been literal. I am not worried about his faitfulness just trying to determine the symbolism in the dream. He is a believer but has been disconnected from his relationship with the Lord for some time now for various reasons.

Thank you again for the insight, it rings a few bells in my spirit.

gracejunkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top