Treasure from the Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Treasure from the Sea

Post by snoviello on Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

This dream was so vivid. I was in a lagoon and there was a stream by the lagoon feeding it. I was playing in blue and sparkling crystal clear water. I was playing in shallow water with two young boys around 6-8 years old. A small wave came and it brought me to the shore. I was surprised by how small the wave was but how powerful it was. It took me all the way to the shore. I looked down and in the clearest water I saw a coin. It looked so new like it was just minted and then there was another coin right next to it. I grabbed them both then ran over to Ernie (my husband). I looked on the back of the coin and it did not look familiar. There was some green and coral color on the back. The coin was silver on the outside but there was gold on the back and gold in the middle. Then I turned it over to see the front and I remember when I picked it up it was worth 1 dollar but when I looked at this time it was worth more and then I could see the numbers turning over and increasing. The number when up to 23,000,000 and then I gave it to Ernie thinking this shouldn’t be happening. I thought to myself I was told there were treasures in Vero Beach (where I live). Ernie put it in his pocket and I asked him what he was going to do with it. I went back to the stream to find more. Ernie did not seem as impressed as I was but I was really excited like a found a real treasure.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!) Susan

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Treasure from the Sea

Post by owen on Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 pm

two thoughts came to my mind.

the coin could represent financial blessing such as a business, if you are into business

or it could represent spiritual blessing such as mministry.

Basically, I see this dream as a blessing.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top