Tree Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree Service

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

Hello, all -

In last night's dream, I was walking around my yard at night. It was dark, but I could see fairly well. There had been a tree removal service that had come while I was gone and they cut down a large tree in my back yard. There was hardly any debris left from this. I walk along the side of my house toward the front. I believe that another large tree had also been removed that had been growing along the side of my house. At the front corner, a shrub had been cut down and removed. However, the roots/stump was still there. They had dug around the base of this shrub, maybe 6 inches to a foot deep. I wondered if they were going to grind out this stump or not. I was glad that this shrub was gone, even if they weren't coming back to grind out the roots.

In real life, I had the first large tree in the dream cut down yesterday while I was at work. I did check out my backyard when I got home, but it was really dark and I couldn't see too well. There's still large, cut pieces of the trunk of that tree laying back there, but all the branches are gone. This was the only job that I was having done. At some point in the future, I would like to have both the 2nd tree in the dream and the shrub removed, but I don't think that this will happen this year.

Any thoughts?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top