*SLEEPING ON A BED OF EARTH* ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*SLEEPING ON A BED OF EARTH* ??

Post by sharon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Greetings to you all!
I had a dream a few months back and didn't record it as I would normally do. Here is what I remember of the dream:
I have a place of my own but for some reason I'm moving in with my sister-in-law (my husbands brothers wife, who are seperated at this time in real life). It seemed that I had people (my sisters and others) telling me that it was a good move and that it was better there than where I lived. So in the dream the feeling was that I was doing it but not really feeling like I should have been, I was questioning why I was doing it when I had a perfectly decent flat (I had no husband or children in the dream). Anyway, my sister-in-law showed me around and told me what was mine and what wasn't etc. I noticed there were a couple of things that were 'environmentally friendly'. She allocated me a side of a double bed that I could sleep on and proceeded to make up the bed. (She had a bed that she was sleeping in but just in case she wanted to lay on this bed, she wanted the side she preferred, to be vacant). She made it up with a base of earth/soil then a thin mattress covered in a white sheet and then made up as usual on the top. I had been sleeping in this bed in the dream and hadn't questioned the fact that it was made up of soil, I think I just presumed it was an environmental thing.
Her flat was located in a very built up area and there were pubs and clubs beneath where she was. Also, in the dream she only had 1 little girl (the little girl was one that I looked after in real life as a childminder, although she only appeared once or twice in the dream). I remember looking around the kitchen and there being no worktops on the units and being able to see compartments that she had hidden and stuff she had hidden at the back of drawers and cupboards so that I couldn't see them for some reason. It seemed to be a regular thing that my sister-in-law quite liked to ask people back for a drink and I remember going into the kitchen to get something and it being full of people, students I think.
I was constantly feeling uncomfortable and wondering what on earth I was doing there when I could have been at my place, in it's quietness, spending time with the Lord.
On one occasion she opened the front door and I realised that her property had a corridor outside leading from her front door into what seemed like an hotel, so her property was appendaged to an hotel. My dad was walking up the corridor to her door calling my name. It was obvious that he was drunk. He came in and when he saw the bed he made a flippant remark and said, " does/doesn't that have worms in?" to which I replied, "er I should certainly hope not!". At which I pushed down on the side of the mattress to expose the earth and I saw a millipede and other creepy-crawlies. I was disgusted. I couldn't believe that I had been sleeping on it and it just hadn't occured to me that it would have contained what is contained in soil/earth.

I left the dream wondering a mixture of things. Firstly, that I was in a situ with my sister-in-law and so pondered if it meant that myself and my husband may come into difficulties within our relationship that may render us in a similar situ as them. I refuse that in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Secondly, I wondered about my physical death. I don't believe that either.
One thing that is evident is that a 'drunken comment' from my dad caused me to have a revelation, it opened my eyes to something that I had been blind to previously.

Can any of you out there shed any more light on this for me please??

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *SLEEPING ON A BED OF EARTH* ??

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Sharon! I agree with you that your dad's comment did shed light to something that you were unaware of before. I have a few questions for you. Is there anything going on in your waking life at all, that you may be involved in (or are considering taking part in) that others around you are encouraging you to do? Possibly something that you know in your heart isn't for you? Are you faced with any life choices right now in your waking life, that you are considering by chance? In your waking life, has your sister in law in real life, tried to pull you into the middle of this separation in anyway, looking to you for support? Do any of the feelings in this dream ring a bell for anything going on in your waking life?

A bed to me makes me think of a place of rest, or possibly even a comfort place. In this case my thoughts are, after you think things out further, you realize this just isn't something you are truly comfortable with. These are just my thoughts, not a Holy Spirit interpretation. Please pray on them, and toss what doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Thu May 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi Daisy and thanks for your input. I can't think of anything in my waking life that connects with the dream in any way and I haven't seen my sister-in-law for some months now :help:

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 12:07 pm

O bummer, wish I could have been of more help. I pray the Lord gives you discernment of what this one is about. I'm sure when it manifests, you will know it. What will most likely flag the manifestation is some of the feelings you felt in the dream, when you feel something similar in your waking life...then hopefully you will have revelation. Bless you, and Im praying for you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Hiya Daisy
We have been digging up and also planting seeds in preparation for an area in our garden for veggies and perhaps chickens. The dream happened before we started on this but when I pull up mud and see the inhabitants, especially millipedes, it reminds me of the dream.
Thank you for trying to help me with this and bless your heart for your prayers Bless You

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Anytime Sharon! Bless you too!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top