Blueprints and a blue sneaker...remembered an additional detail as the day went on today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blueprints and a blue sneaker...remembered an additional detail as the day went on today!

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:49 am

I seen in my dream blueprints of our house. I wasn't sure if it was of our current home, or one to come. I didn't see the whole house, just one room of the house. There were measurements being made. I didn't understand them or what it was about. Looked like something was in the works though.

Then I was wearing some converse black hightop cloth sneakers (irl I would never wear these). Then I was kicking a blue pair around like it was a kickball or something. It was rolling around and I just kept kicking it.

Just remembered a third part to these quick little snippet flashes, I seen my a friend of mine's daughter buckled up in the back seat of a car. (This person and I have been close in the past, but I have deliberately stepped back from the friendship after being burned a couple of times.) I remember hearing and audible deep males voice in the dream say, "Its all about this child's performance in life...everything is performance based." (irl she is a really good kid, but her parents are extremely hard on her and expect a lot from her...a bit too much in my opinion. Its all about behavior, and performance...almost like a perfection is expected of her. I feel a part of that expectation is held by the parents, in order to make the parents look good. In a prideful sort of way. She is only 8 yrs old.)
Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blueprints and a blue sneaker...remembered an additional detail as the day went on today!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 am

Hi, Daisy -

For the first two parts of the dream, my thoughts were that the message could be that what's happening in your life right now is all a part of God's plan. The fullness of that plan is not known to you at this time, but you really are in His plan. The last line you shared really stood out to me: "Looked like something was in the works..."

For the 2nd part with the shoes - You said you'd never wear the black shoes. Perhaps there is a role you'll be playing that isn't typical of you, but it's during this time that you'll be preparing for a different role. That's not very specific, I know. When I see you kicking the shoes around, it's like the purpose is to keep them moving.

I'm not sure that the third part is connected to the other two. It may simply be call to pray for the child (or the parents, too). I know that a lot of kids who grow up under the thumb of performance tend to rebel when they get out from underneath that.

Please toss what doesn't fit!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blueprints and a blue sneaker...remembered an additional detail as the day went on today!

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah, the shoe I was kicking around was weird, it was only one shoe (the single blue high top), and the black ones just like it I was wearing. The blue shoe was bouncing around like a ball would...not a shoe... lol! Everything you said makes tons of sense...thanks Mark, as always you are very encouraging.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top