A visit with my boss and doing headstands together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A visit with my boss and doing headstands together

Post by rosebush on Tue May 22, 2012 2:31 pm

I was visiting with my boss Mike Nelson (from the school bus garage). He was busy writing. Third son Benjamin was in the room as a younger boy and I could see that Mike has a special fondness for Ben. Mike is posing himself to do a headstand, and while doing this he says it is difficult to do as a person gets older. I also do a headstand. My pant legs fall, exposing my shins, and my boss takes note saying "you have a crease in your calf just like I do." He seems fascinated with this, but I quickly get out of the headstand position.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A visit with my boss and doing headstands together

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi rose! Just a thought, but do you at all feel in your waking life that your boss is showing an interest in you? Or on the flip side, do you feel that God has granted you special favor with him in your waking life? Please toss if its not a fit, just some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Well Daisy, I wasn't expecting anyone to ask me that question. I do think I have special favor with my boss, even though we are very different. I have had dreams before with the boss in them and in some he has represented God, one even about leadership, but since he is making comparisons in the dream it seems something more real life. I do know men have a tendency to draw comparisons relating to women they are checking out, but I don't think my boss is interested in me in this way. He strikes me as professional.

It may be something work related, but I may just have to wait and see. I have never had a dream with a head stand before. I thought it may relate in some way to authority, just don't know yet. In later life God has used me more in an authoritative way, in the natural and spiritual, which is a challenge for me.

I'd be interested to hear why you think a man doing a headstand would be showing interest in a woman??

Thanks very much for your input Daisy!! Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Well, my first initial thought of him showing interest in you was more in how he was showing interest in your son. I was thinking the best way to a womans heart is through her children. Then he also noticed the crease in your leg...which made you stop your headstand (I assumed it could have made you feel uncomfortable). If you didn't feel that way in how your boss was engaging with you in the dream, or if you dont feel that way in your waking life then I must have been completely off, just toss that thought.

Since you do feel that you have special favor from the Lord with your boss in your waking life, that may be a better fit. The headstands to me seem to be you both showing your skill-sets possibly. Im not sure how old you and your boss are, but you were both able to do the task that seemed could have been challenging depending on your age. Just another thought. I pray that God gives you discernment to what exactly this dream means. Bless you sweetie!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

You were right Daisy. My boss has acquired an interest in me. I've worked there so long I've just been oblivious, though I had several dreams. Bosses can mean the Lord, so sometimes hard to determine which is which. I know from a talk he gave once that he didn't think I could handle the job when I started, but over time he became aware of my giftings, which I've not been too willing to show. I haven't asserted myself with him. He's never given me much credence, but after 5 years he considers me an equal, though I do not! I finally realized the meaning for the strange symbol of the calf crease. Calves have to do with our strength, power, foundations. I looked up the etymology for the words increase/decrease to help me understand the crease symbol. Just as in the dream, the exposure and his fascination make me uncomfortable. I have had this happen to me also, where I underestimated and misinterpreted certain people, and overtime realized my error, sometimes gross error. I love when God has challenged me in this, but so fun being the object of the misunderstanding.

Much thanks for your help!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 am

:praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 am

Funny thing, I just walked off this job, quit, unexpectedly at the end of the day yesterday as I was being picked on by the boss. High-pressure job, school bus driving. I have wondered -- what is up?!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 am

Im sorry to hear this...and that he was picking on you. I will be praying for a good job with less stress for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm

So your Praise God post seems like some strange confirmation on this old post.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 am

laugh I was just praising God that u figured the dream out. I had a lot of replies that were older that I finally had a chance to get to the other day. The timing was weird though huh?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top