Looking for confirmation......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for confirmation......

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 am

This is a dream i had after praying about a decision that i had to make. I believe the dream is telling me not to make the decision i was thinking of making. BUT there seems more to it, any thoughts?

Dream starts when i reach an open car park, its like this is where i left my car parked and i have come to pick it up and drive home. When i get to the spot where i left my car parked, its not there, there is a brand new white VW polo classic parked there rather. I look around and my car is not anywhere within that parking area, so i take my cellphone and call a friend/colleague/prayer partner to ask her where my car is coz i know that she knows where it is. She tells me its actually in the basement of the office building (where we both work). I turn back and start walking towards the office building, it is close by. In the meantime it seems to be getting dark quite quickly and there is an air of urgency now, coz I just know that if i delay any longer the security guards at the office building are going to lock up the basement at 8pm and i will not be able to retrieve my car. The scene changes and now im in a lift/elevator which is taking me to the basement, however the basement is on the 9th floor, at the top of the office building rather than below. I am with 2 other people in the lift, a workmate and another unknown female. Suddenly the lift gets stuck on the 3rd floor, it wont move (but the doors are open). I know that i must leave quickly and take the stairs up to the 9th floor but i hesitate because 1) its hard exhausting work; and 2) the other 2 ladies in the lift are fiddling with their cellphones in an effort to fix the lift and i know this is futile but i dont want to offend them by leaving. The dream ends with me thinking i have to take the stairs because i am running out of time and it is the only way up in any case.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for confirmation......

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi Beloved! It seems to me that you seem perplexed about some decisions you have to make. Since this surrounds your vehicle, sometimes a vehicle can represent your ministry or even direction in life. These are just some random thoughts of mine, please pray on them and toss if they dont fit for you. Also, here is a link to one of mia's teachings that may help confirm something for you.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8468-common-themes-cars

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top