Fairtrade coffee?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairtrade coffee?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue May 22, 2012 12:02 am

I was with a friend watching a movie. In the movie was a giant ship close to the shore. To the left, close to the ship, were two small row boats/canoes. At this point I'm in the movie, observing. The two row boats represented two different coffee companys, one fairtrade and one non-fairtrade. The boats held one man each. So the two boats cross paths, and the non-fairtrade man begins making fun of fairtrade man, because his company is unsuccessful. Fair trade guy wasn’t phased, even though his boat was slowly sinking. And I knew in a few years the fairtrade company would get the support they needed to compete against the bigger company. I knew he wouldn't sink.
Here I had a vision of fair-trade workers in the ocean in distress. There was one ethnic woman in the water who had lost someone, she was crying. There was one woman giving birth in the water, and I saw the birth underwater. The people turned into barrels in the water. Along the top of the barrels it read "green&black" (a fair-trade company which sells chocolate) and it also read dark or milk. There was hundreds of these barrels....?

Thanks for your thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairtrade coffee?

Post by Daisy on Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi gracee! I am wondering if this could be a literal prophetic dream, to do with the economy or turns of the times to come. I love that you knew in a few years the fairtrade company would get the support needed to compete. This to me makes me think of truth and goodness prevailing! Even if its not a literal prophetic dream, there is still a message of encouragement in this dream! Is there anything in your waking life going on that makes you feel like the good guy just cant seem to get ahead?? If so, be encouraged...the Lord will bring the support needed to bring the victory for those who deal uprightly! Either way, I pray the Lord gives you discernment of what this dream means.

Just my thoughts, bless you hunny!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Daisy wrote:Is there anything in your waking life going on that makes you feel like the good guy just cant seem to get ahead?? If so, be encouraged...the Lord will bring the support needed to bring the victory for those who deal uprightly! Either way, I pray the Lord gives you discernment of what this dream means.

Just my thoughts, bless you hunny!!!

Thankyou Daisy!! this part especially ministered to me today!! Bless you!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 24, 2012 4:44 am

So happy my words helped somehow!!! Bless you too!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top