Giving clothes to someone-lasagna short some cheese..lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving clothes to someone-lasagna short some cheese..lol

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

This was a quick dream with two scenes.

Scene 1:

I planned to give a bag of clothing to a friend of mine, it was filled with childrens' clothing. I ended up giving the clothing to someone else, these clothes were suppose to go to this person instead. I gave the clothing to the person who was suppose to give it to, not the person I wanted and initially intended to give them to.

Scene 2: I was cooking lasagna in a skillet. lol! This part cracks me up, as I am not a great cook, but I know lasagna is suppose to be cooked in the oven in a oblong pan...anyways... It looked super yummy...and there were several strips of the yummy lasagna in the skillet and all the ingredients were there. I added more to the already made lasagna, but was soon disappointed that I didn't have anymore cheese to add as a topping with the second portions I added to the mix! I felt disappointed, bummed. sigh

End of dreams

In the first dream, the person in this dream was someone who was very hurtful and intimidating towards me in the past, someone I would not trust, someone who really led me astray when I was a young christian. If I were to 'bump' into this person IRL I would not engage with her in anyway shape or form as she is NOT a safe person! I am very certain that this woman is symbolic for another person in my life right now who has also hurt me in the past, has shown herself not trustworthy as a friend, but I find her intentions are not meant to be malicious. This person irl I just handed back a bag of hand-me-down clothes back to her last week (she let me borrow them). Im thinking the Lord is warning me to beware of her. She contacted me today, in need of prayer and a friend. I plan on talking with her, and encouraging her, but am wondering if I should consider cutting her off. I have backed away from the friendship already quite a bit, but the times we get together I try so hard to guard myself..but I always end up opening up and saying things I know I probably should share with friends I can really trust to keep my confidence. Any thoughts???

Any thoughts are appreciated...thanks!!!

Last edited by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving clothes to someone-lasagna short some cheese..lol

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm sorry daisy but I couldn't identify in scene one which part belongs to the dream and which part is not.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Did you dream the two dreams in just one night?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

These both seemed to be in the same dream, one after another, both early this morning.

Ok Sorry, let me see if I can edit the dream a bit. Be right back lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok, I edited it in the first post...hopefully its much clearer now. lol! I did think to myself that I should have added my real life portions afterwards. lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

P.S. I was so hoping that you would post on this one!!! Thanks for taking the time.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

lol! much better lol!

I believe both dreams are conneted.

I think the second scene is a warning dream.

The frist dream reminds me a a verse that says love your enemy and another one....Rom_12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

I think God is telling you to be good to those unlovable friends whom your are dealing with BUT, since the second dream is a warning, you must deal with them/her in a wise and a godly way(lasagna in the baking pan Not in skillet), otherwise, you might end up disappointed, like how you felt in your dream.

hope this helps. If not, toss it.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Daisy wrote:P.S. I was so hoping that you would post on this one!!! Thanks for taking the time.

laugh God is good, daisy, because at this moment I have nothing else to do, except reading dreams here. laugh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

owen wrote: lol! much better lol!

I believe both dreams are conneted.

I think the second scene is a warning dream.

The frist dream reminds me a a verse that says love your enemy and another one....Rom_12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

I think God is telling you to be good to those unlovable friends whom your are dealing with BUT, since the second dream is a warning, you must deal with them/her in a wise and a godly way(lasagna in the baking pan Not in skillet), otherwise, you might end up disappointed, like how you felt in your dream.

hope this helps. If not, toss it.

Amen, I completely agree!! Thanks Owen!!! You are a blessing!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 pm

I totally forgot about this dream and have been going through my dreams. I have cut this specific friend out of my life, by the leading of the lord I Believe. I'm trying to now understand the second portion Of the dream better. I handled her with grace and love, but am not willing to invest into this friendship anymore out Of lack of trust. Can u explain to me what u felt the second portion. Of the dream meant as a warning. I Hope I handled everything ok, and didn't miss anything I should have seen.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top