Agreement for appraisal value to come in and all to go smoothly with underwriting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agreement for appraisal value to come in and all to go smoothly with underwriting...

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Praise God we found a buyer for our home who came through on the first day we put our home up for sale! Multiple offers brought these buyers to offer us our asking price by the second or third day of having it on the market. :praiseg-d: Now I am asking for all my faithful brothers and sisters to please join in agreement with us for the appraisal to come in at our asking price or higher, and that all goes super smoothly with the underwriting. Thank you so much!!!! praying praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Agreement for appraisal value to come in and all to go smoothly with underwriting...

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm

praying God is in-charge in everything. praying
I pray for favor to be upon you. In his name.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Agreement for appraisal value to come in and all to go smoothly with underwriting...

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

AMEN!!!! THANKS!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 am

Hey Daisy,

Happy to pray in agreement with you! Trust the Lord! He has it all under control.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks Connie! I really appreciate your prayers! We have a second offer, waiting on appraisal and inspection.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Boy, those appraisals can take forever and that can be so nerve wracking! I pray all goes smoothly and you'll have peace through the whole transaction.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 am

Thanks Deborah!! I really appreciate your prayers!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 am

Congratulations - that's very exciting and promising news - thanks God!
Praying in agreement with you for the price and underwriting Daisy!
praying

Ruth89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Update! Whew, house finally sold. Not for much, but at least we pretty much broke even. Im very thankful for Gods provision. Thank you for your prayers faithful ones!!!

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

thumbs

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 am

Congratulations :)

Ruth89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm

thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top