Three grey cobra snakes in my Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three grey cobra snakes in my Garden

Post by Cindy777 on Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Could this be a warning Dream?
I have been having weird dreams,one after the other of my daughter(13yrs) being hurt and my son(20yrs) being totally wild and in the world. the one I'm relating now is the third one in one week.

I dreamed I walked through the gate of my house but the gate is positioned right in the middle of the fence (in real life my gate is on the side).
The pathway from the gate led to the garden here the grass was green and there were some yellow flowers(I dont have these flowers in real life) in the middle of the grass.

I walked up to right where the flowers are and I was looking at my front door talking to my daughter who was opening the door, when I looked down to where i was standing, I only then noticed the three grey cobra snakes right in front of me and I started to rebuke them, telling them that they dont belong in my yard and they must leave now. The one started to move swiftly further in the direction of the backyard and i addressed it and said you shall not go into my backyard and it stopped, whilst telling my daughter to watch the snakes so that I can get help to remove them or kill them, my brother appeared and he immediately spotted the one that tried to esape, he took it and put it in his car and came back for the other two who were entangled into each other because of fright. within few minutes the snakes were gone with my brother who said he's going to get rid of them. after the snakes were removed I noticed that one actually bit me but the wound was healed and clean as if nothing happened - there was just a little sripe like an old healed 'stitch' - I felt no pain at all. The only evidence was the dry blood on my foot and all I uttered was "God is Awesome!"

All the time in the dream, I was adamant that the snakes must go and not fearing them at all, instead the snakes seemed to understand everyword that was spoken to them and they were very fearful.

I know that dreaming of snakes could be the ploy of the enemy's attack and would appreciate more interpretation on the dream. God Bless!

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three grey cobra snakes in my Garden

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I think you are right, this is a warning dream, Perhaps, there are 3 situations, or circumstances that might come to your family which may harm them. But in your dream you were rebuking them, in that part could mean that you have the authority in Christ to push away or fight in the Spirit so that no one or nothing can harm your family, and for sure God is with you as you said God is awesome!

hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy777 on Tue May 22, 2012 2:10 am

:thanks: Owen! God Bless

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm