Why Can't I Reach My Supervisor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Can't I Reach My Supervisor?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 am

Hello, all -

In this quick dream, I was at work and was trying to return a call to my supervisor. There had been some issue and he had paged for me to call him at a certain extension. I was familiar with all the extensions in the building and was certain that the extension that he had stated was incorrect. In real life, he sometimes makes mistakes like this - switching a couple letters in an acronym or a couple numbers in an id. So, I made sense out of what he had said and called the correct number. There was a new employee on the other end, along with his trainer. I asked for the supervisor by name, and the new guy was confused. This actually irritated me a little considering the supervisor was just there a moment ago. So, I repeated myself, asking if he was there. The new guy asked his trainer, and they both didn't know what I was talking about. At this point, I was just amazed that they didn't know who I wanted, as he would have been EVERYONE'S supervisor, so they would obviously have been familiar with him. When they still didn't know, I remember asking them if they were serious...and then I decided to head to the location in person rather than track my supervisor down using the phone.

Any thoughts?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Can't I Reach My Supervisor?

Post by Cholette on Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Mark!

Could this be symbolic of you not being able to reach your supervisor in real life? In other words, are there times where you say things to him and it doesn't seem to reach him...or he just doesn't get it? If not now, maybe there will be a time when this may take place. Not sure if this will be something spiritual or natural.

Just some thoughts...it actually came to me when I read your title and before I read the dream. Toss out anything that doesn't bear witness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Maybe, this dream could mean something which may involve miscommunication between you and your superiors. And the feelings you had in the dream could be prophetic of what is coming.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I agree with you both that this dream is likely about a future event. My present supervisor and I work together extremely well. Our communication is excellent, and we very much see eye-to-eye.

When I consider the feelings in the dream, I was in disbelief more so of the interaction I was having with those who weren't my supervisor. So, I wonder if my inability to reach him is due to some outside force or obstacle.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

When I consider the feelings in the dream, I was in disbelief more so of the interaction I was having with those who weren't my supervisor. So, I wonder if my inability to reach him is due to some outside force or obstacle.

thumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top