The Shop Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Shop Light

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 am

Hello, all -

I was in a large chain hardware store, but it looked older and had congested aisles...a lot like a local hardware store. I was deep inside the store, and I was about to make my way out of there to the front/exit of the store. From where I was, I found out that a certain Shop Light was on sale...like, unbelievably cheap. I remembered that I had bought one like it for my brother once Christmas. I thought to myself that I didn't own one, but it would make sense to have one just in case. I didn't take one at that moment, though. I made my way to the checkout counter at the front of the store, and I saw the same light on a shelf at this location. I ended up getting it, and I was considering buying a smaller version for my brother.

I'm not sure how it could relate to real life. I have to go to a similar type of store today to get a tire fixed.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shop Light

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon May 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Marc,

These are my thoughts..

Being in the hardware store could symbolize you feeling or needing to make some changes or adjusts in your life.

Could there be alot going on in your life or lack of clarity where as the isles were congested?

I feel the shop light could represent revelation, understanding and clarity from God. It was very cheap.. Basically it costs nothing to get what you need from the Father. It made itself available to you a couple of times and you finally got it.

Maybe the dream is saying to come to the Father for the changes and or the clarity needed in your life and He will guide the way. He is ready and available to you.

Please disregard if this does not fit.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm

This dream could be literal in some part.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Just some thoughts Mark...sale items to me are sometimes 'time-sensitive' and if something is a really good deal it could sell out quickly. Sometimes sales though can trick the consumer that they need to buy something at that moment, when really sometimes it could wait. Even though you didn't grab the item at the first moment (which could have been an impulse buy), it seems that you decided to take hold of the opportunity to purchase this the second time around. The part I like the best is that they purchase was well thought out! Not sure if any of that rings a bell to anything in your waking life, if not just toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I appreciate what all three of your have said. I can see a symbolic message in this dream, and I can also see how it may be literal!

I have an idea of what it may relate to - and I'll know for sure, shortly.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Keep us posted as it manifests! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok...my original thoughts were that this was going to relate to my tire situation. I drove over a piece of metal last weekend and it cost me a tire. I took it to the repair place, but it could not be fixed - I would need to buy another one. I was patient about it and told a friend at work about it. He is the kind that would have extra car stuff at his place, so he looked into it for me. Long story short, he found a tire that fits my rim, changed the old one out for the replacement (this new one is really only good as a spare) and didn't charge me anything. This is quite awesome, since a new tire would have cost me nearly $200.00 for one - and, really, I'd probably have to get at least two.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 26, 2012 4:31 am

Wow! What a blessing!! I actually had to get all new tires for my car last week, ugh!!! Who would have thought tires would be so expensive! What a nice friend to bless you like that!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top