Waiting to board flight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting to board flight!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon May 21, 2012 2:08 am

Ok so this is the dream:

I have just been doing some grocery shopping with my sister and now we are sitting on a bench outside the shopping mall with the groceries on the ground just next to the bench. We are engrossed in some conversation or other. Then it seems like both of us have to catch flights that will take us to our different homes and it now seems the bench we are sitting on is just outside the airport entrance. I then recall that i am not sure what time my flight leaves but i also recall that i had written the time of the flight on a piece of paper which i put in my handbag. I begin to rummage through my handbag, looking for the piece of paper and im starting to panic that i may have run out of time - i could miss my flight! While im still looking for the piece of paper i look up and i see Boarding Gate 1 in front of me and I'm now contemplating going in through this gate. EOD.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting to board flight!

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 am

Are you seeking the Lord regarding His direction (and timing) for your life in any area? The stress you felt in the dream when you couldn't find your paper, is there anything with the same stressful feeling going on in your waking life by chance???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon May 28, 2012 5:26 am

Hi Daisy; thanks for your thoughts. Nothing really stressful in my life but im in between seasons (no stress with that though!) and think the dream may be to do with that - im not sure what the point is though coz i cant really tie it to my waking life.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 28, 2012 9:40 am

The questions that Daisy are asking are valid and I think this dream is prophetic...something that is to come. Put this on the shelf and when the season comes, this will all make sense. Those feelings of panic will be the key indicator.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks C! I hope its clear that I meant the point of the activities in the dream NOT the point of Daisy s questions. I'm sorry if it appeared that way!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 am

No, I knew what you meant. I mentioned her questions because they were the same ones I had and I was confirming them...thats all.

hee hee

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top