at the beach at sunset

View previous topic View next topic Go down

at the beach at sunset

Post by meg2011 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

I believe this dream is in response to my prayers for this post.

I was at the ocean with my parents. I mentioned that I wanted to go back to the beach again before we left since I didn't get to much the last time. I had my phone and had been taking pictures of the rock next to the water. I then saw the sunset and wanted to get a picture of that too. We then heard a noise coming from the west. It was a strobe light looking thing that spins around. (Kind of like a tornado siren does IRL) There was a space ship rocket thing going around with it. Mom was standing up looking. Dad was holloring for her. I said its dark she can't find us. She did though. I said it's OK. I was going to take a picture of this rocket too. At first there was only one rocket and then it started coming towards us except this time there were multiple rockets.

Yesterday morning I felt God said get ready. Everything you have been praying for is coming to an end. You won't have any more losses, You will have total recovery, total restoration and my favor. This morning at church the sermon was on the same subject. I am prepared to see what God is going to do this week. I'm believing that this guy is going to have a turning point and will quit running from God!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top