Driving a Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving a Car

Post by Zainab7 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Hello. I had a dream that I saw my old pastor and it seemed like he was looking at me in anger. I heard in the dream that that pastor crashed his car which I believe was a Toyota Camrey. I then drove by him in my own Toyota Camery and it seems like I was driving someone to church. It's funny because I don't own a car right now, and it is funny that the car the pastor crashed was a Toyota, which was black, and mine was grey. Any ideas!

Zainab

Zainab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving a Car

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Zainab7. I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps I have an idea or two. It is possible that the reason your pastor was angry with you is because he wants what you have. In otherwords his own Toyota Camrey has crashed and then you have a Toyota Camrey that is driving along well and is in good condition. Perhaps this could mean that his life may not be going all that well and smooth but in contrast he may see you as having a smooth life where things seem to be alright and looking up for you.

I am not trying to offend your pastor or anything but this is what sticks out to me personally, I may be totally wrong in my interpretation of your dream.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zainab7 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello. Thanks for your comment. I actually think that you are somewhat right. I was wondering if the Toyota Camery was symbolic of me going forth in my ministry and that Pastors ministry has crashed. I won't go into detail, but I am aware that when that pastor was my pastor, he displayed behavior somewhat like Saul who was so jealous of David that he tried to kill him. Perhaps this Pastor has changed for the better, and he may be repentant, however the dream indicates to me that he may still have some dislike towards me because I am going forward. The best thing for be to do is pray for him.

:uhoh: praying

Zainab

Zainab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top