True love or so it appeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

True love or so it appeared

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 am

Hi, I have been fasting today for most of the day, then I had this dream, please someone help me to understand it

I was driving along in a white almost like porche type car.......I had taken the car from an ex boyfriend without him knowing.....The day was beautiful. The sun was shining and every thing felt warm and wonderful. he saw me in his car, but was not cross with me for taking it, he smiled and was pleased to see me, we had not seen each other for months. I pulled over, but he did not get in. so I parked the car and met him in a pub up the road. He was saying that I meant to much to him now as we held each other for ages. I said you would not even talk to me, he said I didn't talk to anyone in that time we were apart. We chatted more and he gave me a brown envelope and said he had written me a letter.......! He was sorry and wanted to take me somewhere the next day. i felt so much love in this dream. I left and went to find the car, as my stuff was still in it. The car had been parked right up the side of a building......very strange. I had to try to help get it down. I said I knew the owner as he was my husband......We got the car down easily and I took it elsewhere. I got a text from Richard saying he was playing rugby. .........

Then I woke up feeling really sad, lost and empty and ate......In real life Richard will not speak to me and I feel as If I really love him still

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: True love or so it appeared

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 am

Also Richard had long shorts on, was very brown from the sun and had longer golden hair

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat May 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Based on your feelings in the dream, could it be that God is giving you an inside look at Richard's heart? In other words, even though he snt speaking to you, maybe he really does care and is hiding behind his anger?

These are just some thoughts to consider...

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat May 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank you Cholette, yes I believe that what you said is true. I just do not know what to do about the situation. maybe I will see him one day, in God's timing and we will sort the matter out. Thank you once again. I needed to hear that. X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 am

:glory:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 am

Just to say that I fasted again today and Richard contacted me....: )

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 pm

happy dance Remain at the feet of Jesus! He will lead you and the situation to where it needs to be. God is sooooo good and faithful! I'm happy for you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top