Meds for purchaser and not passing undercover cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meds for purchaser and not passing undercover cop

Post by Jazzy on Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 am

I had a dream I was at work and we were about to run out of a medication, but it wasn't empty quite yet. I asked the purchaser if she needed the medication, but I asked in a way as if she might have needed it for herself. She understood my question and said no she didn't need it for herself and walked away. I came back to that supply later and saw that it was empty and brought it to her. She said she should have reordered it afterall (at work in real life, if we run low on supplies and show her she is very quick to put it in the computer to be ordered). That time the perspective was to order the medication for the job and not her. I woke up because I felt hot.

I tried to go back to sleep, and I was in that light sleep where I could be easily awoken by a footstep if you know what I mean. I dreamt I was driving, and on the other side of the road I saw a cop. I was swirving a little while driving, almost going out of my lane as if I needed an alignment. I felt a little scared but then I thought he's on the other side of the road so he won't pay me any attention. On my side of the road I went in the left lane to pass people, but as I approached behind the last person I was about to pass, I saw the light set up in their back window and realized it was an undercover cop. I said it's a cop, it's a cop and did not pass. That also caused me to swirve some and I saw the cop swirve some too because of me. I suddenly woke up. I haven't had a sudden wake up after dreams in a while. Then literally two minutes later my cousin text me responding to a text message I sent over five hours ago in the wee hours of the morning because her phone died. What a different night, I'm visiting my mother back home so I guess the sleep environment makes a difference.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meds for purchaser and not passing undercover cop

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 19, 2012 6:04 am

Hi, Jazzy -

My thoughts on the first dream are that you brought an issue to someone's attention, but they didn't act upon the situation when the issue was limited to only affecting themselves. If something comes to mind (and this part of the dream hasn't completely manifested, yet), then you may have had the dream to pray for the situation before the issue begins to affect others.

For the second dream, the overall theme (to me) seems to be your concern about the response of the cops to your driving...that wasn't completely under control. You know, I can see how this dream actually relates to the first one: You may have represented someone else in this dream, and your response to both cops may be similar to how this person is responding to their issues in real life. They may be having a hard time keeping themselves under control, and are only doing so when they know an "authority" is watching.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat May 19, 2012 9:13 am

Thank you Mark for your response. First off I would like to thank the Lord for the gift you and all the fellow interpreters have because if I tried to interpret by myself, at this point in my life I would be way off. Not to say that I won't be there one day lol. You all are filled with the spirit to be so pure in your thinking and so unbiased by symbols in dreams, keeping what fits and tossing out what doesn't as you all put it.

As for my first dream, I have an idea who and what the issue may be, and if that's it this issue already manifested two days ago. I was shocked when this happened because I spoke to this person about it before over and over and over again. I thought they got it because they have been so wonderful the past few months. But they didn't tell me one little detail that has been ongoing for the past couple months after we had our last discussion. It ended up blowing up all in their face two days ago. I was so disappointed.

So I was trying to get all the details and it was making them angrier. The next morning we had a calmer discussion and I asked them why didn't they tell me initially. They said because I would have made a big deal about it. And I said yes I would have, but in the end all of this wouldn't have happened because I would have stopped them then and there. They had nothing further to say. Secrets and lies will come to light eventually.

Anyways, I went back to sleep this morning after making the initial post and prayed again before sleeping. In what I think was the first dream, I was riding a skateboard or something with wheels down a sidewalk. I was alongside someone who was on the road. The sidewalk I was rolling on was going to go up a side of a building vertically that I could see from a distance. I wasn't sure if I should keep on the sidewalk or get off it onto the road. I wanted to stay where I was so stayed on the sidewalk and went up the building. I flew up into the air, but then I was reset back to the ground like a video game. I had to start over, but I was placed on the road this time near the spot before I went up the side of the building. I followed that person I was alongside with this time because I think I was supposed to stay with them and not go off route. We stopped at a burger shack that was in the middle of the road. The person I was with was extremely hungry, and he turned out to be one of my coworkers who is also in school with me but a year ahead of me. He met up with some friends there to get his food and talk and then we all left. I don't remember what happened after that.

In another dream, I was in my apartment but the layout wasn't the same as mine at all. There was a guy there in the dark by his laptop. I asked him why didn't he turn the light on. He said it didn't work. I asked was he sure and I went to try it for myself. It came on, then it started blinking a lot. I thought I never saw my light do that. I told him I'll try another light by the front door. That one worked just fine. Then he said he hates it when his roommate leaves that light on all night. I just said oh, okay. Then he said the internet was slow. I went to his laptop to check it out. I asked was the cable cord screwed in properly (talking like it was cable tv although a laptop doesn't use a cable cord). I tried it out for myself, and the internet was still slow. In the meantime I sat down on the couch and saw a photoalbum I never finished putting together (in real life I have no photoalbums in my possession although my family does). I started looking at the pictures and wanted to arrange and paste the pictures in the book. The overall mood was creepy because of that guy, but for some reason I was in good spirits and wanted to help him out.

In my third dream I was on a bus. A girl was accusing me of something and I was quick to anger. She told the driver to stop the bus so she could get the evidence. I was so confused what was going on. I got off the bus behind her and she walked onto the grass, but there were seats connected there like a movie theater. She pulled out one sparkling silver ballerina flat shoe, a banana, and the 3rd piece I don't remember. I was trying to disprove everything. One of the higher positioned people from my job asked for the pieces of evidence, and she didn't make any eye contact with me. The girl who accused me gave it to her. Another one of the higher positioned people from my job pulled up in a sports car. Both of the higher positioned ladies are actually pretty good friends in reality and in the dream. The one in the car said to put it in her car, and she actually made eye contact with me and felt my innocence a little and somewhat compassionate. She and the other lady from work left together in the sports car. I was still angry at the girl. I went to an elevator and went up to a street like new york city. I saw about five other people sitting there exhaustively. I sat down too. Then I sort of recognized a girl's face who was talking to someone at a stand nearby. The recognizable girl said her name to the person behind the stand and I got up and greeted her after her name clarified who I thought she was. I also recognized another girl that was with her (they both went to my middle school). We spoke for a little, and it made me feel better to see her and speak to her.

In my last dream I was at a basketball game in a huge and packed arena. I knew the person who had the ball in their possession from high school. He was dribbling the ball between his legs trying to cross someone, but while doing so he lost the ball. I busted out laughing and some other people in the arena giggled. The ball continued to roll into a walk-in deep freezer and he had to get it. When he came out the freezer, he went off the court holding up three with his index, middle and ring fingers. The people I sat with told each other to print three labels so one of us could do it (that didn't make sense, but at work we print labels). I thought his three meant he was going to make three mistakes. He already did the first one, the second one I saw a brand new brown and cream patched leather purse which I thought was the brand Liz Claibourne (I'm not sure how a purse is a mistake). I forgot the third, and in my dream I knew I would forget so I told the person I sat beside what happened to repeat it for myself. But I still forgot the third one when I awoke.

After waking I closed my eyes to try to replay the dreams in my head before getting up for the day. I recalled another dream I had during my first round of dreams with the medicine and cops. I was riding with my aunt in her passenger seat and there were two guys in the back seat, unsure who they were. It was raining, and she was talking so much we missed the turn. Even the guys in the back seat said the turn was coming up but she was rolling down the street. We went too far and turned around after crossing railroad tracks. The road and tracks were so muddy from the rain. I don't remember what happened after we turned around though.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Whoa! Dream...EXPLOSION! :)

Just playing. I'll look at each one and offer some thoughts...

For the first of the new dreams, this may be about an area of your life where you're rolling along with ease. Up ahead, there's a sudden change in the way you're going about things - maybe a significant change ahead of you? The two things to keep in mind with this dream are the ways that you went about it - and what it took to succeed. Your first attempt ended in a "do-over." The "mountain" remains the same, though - you just needed to come at it a little bit differently. You realized that you needed to stick with this person in order to succeed. You also had a bit of indecision the first time around, and felt comfortable staying where you were. Has the Lord given you direction that a just a bit different from what's comfortable? If you haven't already reached the "do-over" stage, you might be able to nail it the first time around if you follow his direction. Also, once you succeeded, you were led to a place of recovery/restoration.

For the 2nd dream, where in your life do you feel the same feeling of "creepiness?" That'll help identify what the dream relates to. I could be about your interaction with someone you know where you feel like you want to help them. My thoughts are that you should hold off and seek the Lord on just how involved or direct you should be with this person. In the dream, you didn't have a whole lot of success, and may have only irked him a bit. It's good that you had a heart to help this person...but that also needs to be combined with the Spirit's leading.

For the third dream, this may be about a real life accusation...but I see it as a confrontation in the spiritual realm. The accusing girl being our enemy, and the Lord eventually providing defense for you. The basic message, to me, is that when you see this manifest in the natural, keep in mind that our battle isn't against flesh and blood and simply turn it over to the "higher powers" - the Lord will handle it. The dream ends with you fellowshipping, which may be all you need for restoration after the matter is settled.

For the fourth dream...I wonder if this is about your witnessing someone else's mistakes. Your laughter in the dream may be an exaggeration for how you'd like to respond in the natural to whomever the person is that messes up. I want to suggest that this person may figuratively "drop the ball" as their first mistake. The patched purse is probably a reminder/attention-getter surrounding the 2nd mistake (meaning, it's probably literal), and you'll probably remember the 3rd one shortly before it happens. If anything, perhaps your expectation of all these things will help you identify who the person is and be ready to respond with mercy!

I'm not sure on the last one (maybe because I'm really tired at the moment!), so I'll leave that one alone.

As I said earlier, these are just some thoughts of what the dreams may mean.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am

Haha thank you Mark for your thoughts, it really was a dream explosion! I will keep them in mind as they might unfold. As far as the third dream, I thought acting in the spirit and not in the flesh was interesting because on Sunday a guest speaker gave a sermon on Galatians 5. I will take that as a reinforcement of the message and as a reminder of the dream. Blessings!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

jazzy2968 wrote:

In my third dream I was on a bus. A girl was accusing me of something and I was quick to anger. She told the driver to stop the bus so she could get the evidence. I was so confused what was going on. I got off the bus behind her and she walked onto the grass, but there were seats connected there like a movie theater. She pulled out one sparkling silver ballerina flat shoe, a banana, and the 3rd piece I don't remember. I was trying to disprove everything. One of the higher positioned people from my job asked for the pieces of evidence, and she didn't make any eye contact with me. The girl who accused me gave it to her. Another one of the higher positioned people from my job pulled up in a sports car. Both of the higher positioned ladies are actually pretty good friends in reality and in the dream. The one in the car said to put it in her car, and she actually made eye contact with me and felt my innocence a little and somewhat compassionate. She and the other lady from work left together in the sports car. I was still angry at the girl. I went to an elevator and went up to a street like new york city. I saw about five other people sitting there exhaustively. I sat down too. Then I sort of recognized a girl's face who was talking to someone at a stand nearby. The recognizable girl said her name to the person behind the stand and I got up and greeted her after her name clarified who I thought she was. I also recognized another girl that was with her (they both went to my middle school). We spoke for a little, and it made me feel better to see her and speak to her.

I believe this dream manifested today. I was at the mall window shopping and trying on clothes and shoes. I was at JCP and picked out a few dresses to try on in the fitting room. I put on the first dress, and then someone opened my dressing room door! I slammed it shut as fast as I could. I took a second to maintain my composure. Then I opened the door and I see this lady outside my dressing room. She asked me if she left her wallet in there. I said no I didn't see anything. She proceeded to peek through the door and point towards the chair and floor. I felt personally invaded, but I insisted I saw no wallet. She walked away and I continued trying on the dresses I picked out. Afterwards, I put the dresses and the other clothes on the return rack in the dressing room. The lady walked back in the dressing room on her cell phone. I looked at her but she made no eye contact with me. I walked around the store some more and she found me and asked again if I saw a wallet in the dressing room. I told her again that I didn't see a wallet. She asked was I sure. I said yes I am sure (I was irritated but I maintained a slight smile on my face). Then she said that was the only place she went today, that's why she asked. I told her I am sorry about her wallet, but I didn't see it in there. At this point, we had a couple cashiers and customers looking out way wondering what's going on. We both went our separate ways. I went to Payless next to browse. After I left the store, I see her outside the store near a bench on the phone. In my head I think oh no this lady again! Because she was on the phone, she mouthed that she found her wallet. It appeared she was talking to someone who spotted it wherever it was...car, home, etc. who knows??? Well I was happy she found it, but I have to tell you that made me feel pretty uncomfortable. I thought about this dream and knew to remain calm and not get upset. Thank the Lord for the forewarning. Just thought I would share... Thoughts are welcome :)

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top