ON MY WAY TO SOMEWHERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ON MY WAY TO SOMEWHERE

Post by ellycat316 on Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 pm

I was on my way to somewhere. I was walking on a nicely kept large parcel of grass and there was a sidewalk just to my right. A little further right there was a road with heavy traffic going to & fro. In the front of me, were many beautiful houses. I thought this is one of the areas I wanted to live in. I did arrive somewhere, but I can’t remember that part of the dream.

At some point during the dream I was in my garage with the door open & my dog came in from the rain.

Sometimes as I am awakening I get a word or thought. This AM I got the word “Augustential”, which makes no sense to me. Maybe it has something to do with the month of August.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON MY WAY TO SOMEWHERE

Post by Shan on Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 pm

These are just my thoughts as I read your dream...

I'm not necessarily sure about all the elements of how all the parts of the first part of your dream come together, but they remind me of heaven. It seems the sidewalk is there for you to follow or like it is for someone walking along side of you. You also noticed the beauty of it and desired to live there. It reminds me of all the mansions that will be prepared for us when we arrive. The heavy traffic could represent all the activity of going about the kingdom business as I know in heaven there is much activity.

The part about your dog coming in from the rain made me think of how we go to our master when we need protection from something. Your dog obviously was coming in for shelter and knew he/she could trust you and that you could provide it's needs.

I have NO idea about "Augustential," lol! I would look maybe at what the number 8 means, which is "new beginnings." This site doesn't really promote symbolism in numbers and I in no way want to be disrespectful to anyone associated with this site, but I know for me there has been symbolism in my dreams regarding numbers. Just food for thought...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat May 19, 2012 4:08 am

Such beautiful thoughts on your part. Thanks for sharing them. I wish I could remember the whole dream, but it was a beautiful dream anyway.

I was thinking August plays a part in "Augustential" too. Time will tell. I believe numbers do play a part in our dreams. If we dream of them, then they are significant to consider. In the Bible numbers are symbolic i.e. Pharoah's dream (Gen. 41) regarding the seven lean cows symbolic of seven years of famine, which Joseph interrupted. We cannot overlook that; it's in the Bible.

I love your Cardinal with the sports cap. I'm from NC, and Cardinals represent our state.

Be blessed!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 am

august means honored or noble.

walking in a road or parel grass could mean life's journey. It could also mean taking or making decision in the future which affects present life.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks for your thought, Owen. I'm wondering if augustential could mean something is extended until August or for August. I don't know why these words/thoughts come to me as I am awakening. Sometimes the thoughts are clear - one word or a sentence. They are just there, but this word is kinda puzzling.

Be Blessed,

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

The Lord reminded me that there is one important element that I erroneously neglected to state about the dream as follows: There was another way (I think more popular) to reach my destination, but I chose the route I was on.

That seems to me, that would indicate I chose to walk in the Lord's way not the way of the world.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Wow! This new insight makes your dream even more amazing! Thanks for the bit about my picture. I like it because it has a Texas Rangers' ball cap on!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum