A spirit playing with a door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A spirit playing with a door

Post by Niccio on Fri May 18, 2012 12:57 pm

scratching chin This was truly a weird dream. I was in a house with many rooms. In one of the rooms there was a spirit. He was standing in the doorway of this room and he was playing with the door. Opening it and closing it. Opening and closing. I specifically remember that this spirit was not allowed to go outside this room. I was standing far away from the spirit. (Really I cannot describe how he looks, but I just knew it was a spirit) The next moment I was shouting to him to stop doing that and closed the door. That is unfortunately all I can remember. Please help me to interpret this dream. Thanks God Bless.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A spirit playing with a door

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Greetings, Niccio -

This is just my own thought, but I see this as a specific area in your life where the enemy is toying with you. You may see an opportunity and then see it disappear. This is likely repeating itself in the same area, over and over...just as in the dream.

And, in the dream, you reached a point where you took authority over this spirit, commanding it to stop. You have the same authority in real life through Christ to take dominion over this spirit, in His name.

My thoughts are that the dream is a message for you to do just that, if such an area stands out to you in your waking life.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top