Going to University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to University

Post by profbussy on Fri May 18, 2012 8:25 am

Is anyone able to help interprete this dream please? Thank you.

I dreamt today that I had admission to go to university and my pastor's wife encouraged me to quickly get in (in the next two weeks). The dream seemed like towards the end of the year (December). I responded to my pastor's wife that I'd rather resume to University in February next year as two weeks would lead to too much rushing. ha ha.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to University

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 am

Greetings, Profbussy -

These are simply my own thoughts, so please consider them as such. The admission to the university, to me, is an opportunity for a learning experience. This could be about attending a literal university, if it applies...or, a different opportunity that would develop something in you. If there's such an opportunity available to you in real life, I believe that the pastor's wife's encouragment in the dream is actually the Lord desiring you to move forward in this. You're probably feeling similar to how you did in the dream: That you would feel rushed, somehow, and that you'd rather put it off for a later time. Finally, the detail of the dream taking place towards the end of the year, to me, is like a season of your life coming to a close...so this may be the start of a new season for you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 am

To add to what Mark said, I also see that if this is a symbolic dream, you have moved to a higher level of spiritual learning. Usually my school dreams are God's way of showing me that I'm moving up to another level in my learning and understanding.

Also, the fact that you were told to begin sooner MAY indicate an acceleration. The fact that you felt it was too soon and you felt that you wanted to start later, makes me feel that it's acceleration. When God moves faster than we expect, we never feel ready or qualified...but we are.

Just some thoughts to add to what Mark has said.

Blessings!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Cholette wrote:To add to what Mark said, I also see that if this is a symbolic dream, you have moved to a higher level of spiritual learning. Usually my school dreams are God's way of showing me that I'm moving up to another level in my learning and understanding.

Also, the fact that you were told to begin sooner MAY indicate an acceleration. The fact that you felt it was too soon and you felt that you wanted to start later, makes me feel that it's acceleration. When God moves faster than we expect, we never feel ready or qualified...but we are.

Blessings!!

Thanks a great deal. Will pray for the expectation

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Fri May 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Cholette wrote:To add to what Mark said, I also see that if this is a symbolic dream, you have moved to a higher level of spiritual learning. Usually my school dreams are God's way of showing me that I'm moving up to another level in my learning and understanding.

Blessings!!

Thank you so much!

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top