Big cobra snake!! Light coming out of its mouth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big cobra snake!! Light coming out of its mouth.

Post by Mamoyo on Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 am

Hi everyone

I would really appreciate your help in interpreting this dream. Sorry it's a bit long.

I had a dream last night. I was in a mountaneous place, and it appeared I had been in this place for a few days, as if camping under some bushes. It was starting to get dark. I was with a friend (girl I was friends with from high school), but she was a distance away from me, and out of my sight. She called out to me to say we should go back home, before it got too dark. I then noticed that I was naked, and put on a dress.

I started gathering my stuff to leave, at which point I noticed that I had my 4 yr old son with me. I picked him up intending to strap him on my back, so that I could free my hands to carry the stuff; but he started being funny and refused to be carried on my back. I then carried him under my arm, noticed my bible on the ground and thought I cannot leave my bible; picked it up, then also picked up my mobile phone, and put it inside my dress, as if putting it inside my bra. I then realized that I cannot carry anymore things, but had wanted to take with me a lit lamp that was lighting the place. I reasoned that I had better blow the flame out and leave the lamp, which I did reluctantly, and started leaving.

When I had walked about 5 metres from the spot, my son shouted "Snake, snake!!". I turned back to see this huge cobra snake at the place that I had been. I wondered if the snake had been there the whole time or if it had appeared upon my leaving. But I thought it must have got there after I left or else it would have attacked me. The place was once again lit, which surprised me, and I was thinking; I put the lamp out, but the place is still lit. I then noticed that the light was coming from the mouth of the snake, and it was as bright as that previously given by the lamp. The snake was eating/trying to swallow a piece of dead wood. I felt relieved that I was out of its reach, and I was getting out of the place. Then I woke up.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big cobra snake!! Light coming out of its mouth.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello, Mamoyo -

My first thoughts about your dream were that the snake represents a person - perhaps someone who is a deceiver. The light from its mouth may represent their words that appear to be good and true. It wasn't until you left the place that you had been that you were even aware of the snake and its actions. Are you in any place of transition right now that would be similar to you leaving the campsite in your dream? Are you leaving a church, a bible study, or some other social setting? You may not realize who the snake was until afterwards, if this is the case.

Just my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 am

Thank you Mark for sharing your thoughts. I must say I agree totally that the snake represents a person. I will add some background info.

The previous day I had watched a video of a 'prophet' who is reportedly doing 'amazing miracles' in Nigeria. This persons predictions are very accurate, and he claims to be serving Jehovah God, and casts out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. However, something did not sit right in my spirit, although I cannot put my finger on it. While watching this video I made a remark to my husband, reminding him that the fact that someone can tell the future accurately does not mean they are being used by the Holy Spirit; even the devil can tell the future. As soon as I said these words I regretted it; for fear of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. I thought to myself "What if they are genuinely being used by the Holy Spirit? Who am I to judge?" Before I went to bed I prayed on this issue, earnesly asking God to forgive me if I had blasphemed, and to reveal the truth about this person. so when I had this dream I knew exactly what it was about, but needed confirmation and more insight on issues I may have missed.

To answer your question, I am not in transition in the physical realm. I am thinking this may be in the Spiritual realm.

Thank you for your interpretation; it's bang on target.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 am

Praise God for answering your prayers about this concern! That's awesome!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 am

Our God is good, always!!

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 am

Any other thoughts on the first part of the dream, anyone?? Just wondering what it means; the last bit I now understand, but the first bit.......

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Mamoyo wrote:While watching this video I made a remark to my husband, reminding him that the fact that someone can tell the future accurately does not mean they are being used by the Holy Spirit; even the devil can tell the future. As soon as I said these words I regretted it; for fear of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Only God knows the future and the devil is simply a counterfeit;

Isaiah 46:10 (KJV)
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

I love how God revealed to you the power working through the prophet!
thumbs
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Thanks Chi.

Glory be to God who is faithful enough to show us hidden things.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top