Sprinkling salt on ants - manifesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sprinkling salt on ants - manifesting

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 pm

I had this dream about a month ago, and now I'm seeing the manifestation of some of it, I need some help with some of it though..

A friend and I were in my kitchen. There was a small fire on the bench. I wanted to move the fire to the backyard because it was getting too big, but she wanted to keep it in the kitchen. From the fire there was a trail of ants going up over the cupboards and down the side to the floor. The ants were bigger when they left the fire then they became smaller. On the side of the cupboard I started sprinkling salt on the ants to stop them from spreading. Then I looked down to the floor and I saw a pile of salt mixed with ants and spiders still crawling.

I believe the fire represents a situation from years ago which was never really dealt with. I'm wanting to leave it in the past, but it seems like its still on my friends mind, although she hasn't spoken of it in a straight forward way, its more subtle hints to it, I guess. Anyways, any thoughts on the salt part would be really appreciated!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sprinkling salt on ants - manifesting

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

The term "salt in the wound" came to my mind, Gracee. Perhaps the message is to stick to your guns and leave the situation alone. Even if your friend wishes to bring it up, it could make things worse. To me, that thought could be reinforced by the addition of the spiders to the ants.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks Mark! That's interesting, I really didn't think of that - adding salt to the wound. I was thinking along the lines of trying to preserve things as they are- but I totally see both possibilities as fitting with this.. hmm..
Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top