Husband's dream jellyfish's baby dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband's dream jellyfish's baby dies

Post by Jazzy on Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

Today my husband told me of a dream he had last night where a jellyfish gave birth, but the baby jellyfish died. I asked him how did he know it died and he said he could tell because the mother jellyfish was weeping because of the loss.

Yesterday we took a trip to the beach and we saw at least three dead jellyfish laying on the shore. He was about to touch one but I told him not to because I wasn't sure if it could still sting or not. I didn't want him to take the chance lol.

I've seen on the boards and a previous post that birth or a child represents a new gift/ministry. Does anyone have any takes on jellyfish birthing? Would a jellyfish have a bad connotation to it, like a snake?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's dream jellyfish's baby dies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 am

jazzy2968 wrote: Would a jellyfish have a bad connotation to it, like a snake?

Hi, Jazzy -

If it were me, I would view the jellyfish in this way - especially considering what you shared about your recent encounter with the dead ones on the beach. Did your husband share his feelings in the dream? Was he also sad about the loss, or did he feel otherwise?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed May 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi Mark. He said he was a little grossed out by the jellyfish in general. I don't think that says much if he was sympathetic or not.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Sorry, Jazzy. I don't really have much more on this one. I don't want to guess on this...but I'll throw out something just in case it connects somehow: To me, a baby jellyfish is going to be exactly like the parent, only smaller. Really, it's not like either of them have personalities...which actually made me think of a parent "entity" with it's offspring representing the parent at a smaller level....like a business. I have no idea what your husband does for a living or if this parent/child relationship even reflects his work, but there's the possibilty of that, so that's about all I'm going to suggest!

Hopefully someone else has more to say if this doesn't fit at all.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Hmm very interesting you say that Mark. On Tue during our trip to the beach he finally received a job offer and he's going to take it although it's far away. However, we are both excited and grateful. I was thinking of adding that to my original post but I wasn't sure if it was relevant or not but now I guess it is.

In regards to businesses, he's always talked about starting his own business (renting properties or a business in his career) once he saves up enough money. His father also has a little business and was expecting him in a way to help out after grad school, but he's definitely going dedicate his time to his career now.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top