Hmmm...What are you saying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmmm...What are you saying?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:52 am

Had a dream that my mother said, "Once B (my ex) is healed, his relationship may be restored. He may get back with his wife". (IRL, this is something that someone told me--that the situation with my ex will be restored--but it seemed confusing to me).

I'm thinking: I didnt even know they weren't together!!!

Any thoughts?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hmmm...What are you saying?

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi Desiree. Perhaps your ex is dealing with personal issues that may have affected his relationship with his wife negatively and as a result they may have marriage problems. Once your ex is healed emotionally then his relationship with his wife will possibly improve and work out. I know that when people have issues personally it can affect their relationships in a negative way, once that person is healed and restored then they are able to have the great relationships God intended them to have. Also Desiree I know there are many many guys who have a lot of emotional things going on inside them but men have been socialized into not expressing their deepest feelings to persons expecially women so it is very hard for a guy sometimes to deal with his emotions and get the healing they need. Thank God that he is well able to heal us of all our wounds.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Again Butterfly
thanks for the response! I do know that my ex had some issues (he did RUSH into the relationship but GOD Is able to heal and I hope that he gets his complete healing so that he can be all he needs to be in God---extra baggage definitely hinders progress of relationships!
smooches to you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top