My husband abandons me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband abandons me.

Post by L4JC on Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 am

Hi All,

In the dream my husband leaned over and kissed me goodbye (I was laying in bed) before he left to go to work. I got up after he walked out of the bedroom. I went to my closet to get some clothes to change into, and found that his entire side was completely gone, no clothes, shoes, nothing. I started looking around and noticed all his things were completely gone. Then it dawned on me that he left me. Although, I was in shock, I started calling him a coward in my mind (in the dream) - thinking that he couldn't just tell me himself that he didn't want to be with me anymore. EOD

IRL: This is the second time I've had a dream of him leaving me. Not sure what this is about?

As far as I know, we have a very strong and happy marriage. So, I find this dream and the previous one quite puzzling.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband abandons me.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 am

Hi, Sunny. Good to see you, by the way...

What if this dream was an exaggeration for another commitment in your life? Considering your reaction in the dream, you may not be able to know just what it applies to in real life. But, when it happens, maybe the dream will be a source of comfort for when this breach in commitment by someone else occurs?

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Mark,

It's good to be back, too! Finally got done with school, finals, etc. just this past Monday. Will be starting my clinical rotation soon. So, now I can relax and not be hiding and studying so much! LOL

As for your thoughts ... I appreciate them by the way! I've had an issue lately with a girl I've been hanging out with from school. She's a few years older than me, and she's extremely smart in class. So, we studied often together. She tends to commit to things with me that "she sets up" and then turns around and cancels it - at the last minute. She always has some logical explanation for doing it. But the last time she set up the board exam dates for the both of us to take on this Friday, but then she decided she didn't want to go on that day after all. She cancels her board exam date. I've already paid for my exam and now I can't get the money back. (I originally wanted to take the board exam next month, to give me more ample time to study for it). I guess I feel a little abandoned by her and angry at myself that I followed along with her instead of standing up and saying, "I'm not ready to take the exam, yet".

I do have a fear of not passing the board certification exam. Because the previous field I was in, I took their board exam and failed it. I never did try to attempt to re-take that exam because I had several dreams of EKG's, and I felt the Lord was leading me to go into EKG's/Telemetry. Now, that I've completed all the classes, I'm about to start my clinical. The board exam is this FRIDAY. I'm really nervous.

So, maybe this dream is about what just recently occurred and has nothing to do with my husband.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It does put what's been going on right back into perspective.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top