Cat Attack!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat Attack!!!!!!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I had a very usual dream. I dreamed that myself and my daughter along with my parents were invited to some friends of my family. The house was not a house I wanted to be at as they had pets (in reality I am extremely allergic to cats and my reaction is hives and tightness in breathing along with feeling really bad) but I figured I wanted to show kindness and be among them as they had no one really. These were two older men, very typical country like men (I want to say like down in the bayou type). It wasn't clear as to their relation to each other however they were so grateful that I came and the fact that I was willing to risk my health to be with them meant a lot to them. As we were in the kitchen hanging out I remember being in the kitchen with them and I got up from my chair and one of their cats (if I remember correctly was a white with black and gold spots) started to hiss at me and before you know it the cat jumped and clawed onto my jacket (thank God I was wearing a jacket) and began to bit me as if it were a dog attacking and would not let go. I was wearing my old 80s shiny chicago bears jacket and I was screaming as this cat was attacking me and the two men didn't notice me. I started to feel weird as if someone had injected me with venom or something. My body was having a reaction even though the cat never was able to penetrate through my jacket. I started to stumble closer to them so they could get their cat off of me once they notice they really didn't do much. I think it was my mother who helped pulled the cat off and I remember yelling at my daughter (who was there in the kitchen with us)to leave out of the house because I did not want the cats to attack her (as in reality she too is allergic to cats). I felt this weird feeling in my body and got scared as I felt like I was maybe going to die or something. I remember running outside in panic and I walked around our car and then around the drive way waiting for my parents to exit. As my mom exited the house we started to leave as I knew I could not go back into that house nor was I going to. I woke up with a feeling over my body that something wasn't feeling like myself. And here I am not typing this dream as it is 1:00am here. Can anyone make anything of this. That felt so real and having the actual feeling through my body was a bit scary.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat Attack!!!!!!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

Anything!!!!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu May 17, 2012 6:08 pm

cats attacking may mean occult practices, or spiritual attack. Do you know someone close to you, maybe a relative or a friend who is involved with occult practice?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri May 18, 2012 7:20 am

I don't know anyone personally who is in an occult practices. If this does mean occult practice...why would that cat attack me, why not the cat attack someone else. Does this mean an occult practice will come up against me? This was heavy for me. I couldn't sleep after this. It was so strong.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 am

Well, the spiritual attack always comes against the person who is marked by God. You are marked, whether you know it or not.

I agree what Owen has said and I want to add that the thing that pops out at me is that you were wearing a jacket which protected you from the initial attack of the cat. I see that jacket as your covering.

In the dream, did you know or have the understanding that you were allergic to the cat? Or is that just known IRL? I believe I have more to share but I need to know the answer to the question first.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 am

If I remember correctly yes. Back in the dream the men were happy that I sacrificed and came over to their house knowing that I had severe allergies to the animals. I knew it as well but was willing to spend time with them anyway.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 pm

What were your thoughts Cholette?

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 am

The reason why I asked the questions was because if you knew in the dream that you had an allergic reaction to cats, then maybe you were having the reaction not because something was really wrong with you, but because your mind was making you think something more than what was actually happening to you.

Our minds play HUGE tricks on us. This dream makes me think that there are deep seeded roots of fear in you that are changing your realities. There is an acronym for fear that is: False Evidence Appearing Real. My thoughts to this dream is that God has covered you, but the attacks in your life are making you feel differently than what is actually going on. Even in the fact that you woke up feeling differently. The scripture that comes to mind is Proverbs 23:7...as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Pray on what I've said and see if there are any areas in your life that may resemble you making shadows of things in your life look real.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 am

Thanks for the scripture and I will be praying on it. I think the only fear I have in my life right now is that I am being tested for multiple sclerosis so I guess that would be my biggest fear at this time right now.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

A couple of questions:
1) when you say the cat was white with black and gold spots do you actually mean gold or do you mean ginger, as gold is not something you would normally see on a cat?
2) I would like to know what an '80's shiny Chicago Bears jacket' looks like and if there is anything of significance in the imagery/memory,etc?
3) Where was it that the cat bit you?

I do think it was a spiritual attack, but in light of what you last said concerning what you are being tested for I think it is important for you to bring your thoughts captive to the Word of God and not allow the enemy to plant thoughts contrary.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 am

1.Oh not like actually Gold but yes like a ginger color I would say. It looked like a normal cat.

2.the jacket that I actually owned is a vintage 80s chicago bears satin jacket. http://64.202.190.132/notone/starter-chicago-bears-navy-jacket-botton-up-01.jpg (here is the image if you really want to see it)

3.the cat leaped onto my arm so he had his teeth gripped into my forearm and his hind legs digging into my hip area. since it has been over a week now I cant remember which side. My mind is thinking it was the right side but not sure about that.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Thu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi spiritdaughter and thanks for the link to the jacket thumbs
My own thinking is that the attack of the enemy is to hinder your physical health. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I have prayed for you.
Many Blessings
Sharon

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

funny you say that as I have been sick since my missions trip from Romania a year ago. They thought it was MS and now they are still testing as the spinal tap was did not confirm MS. I was even at prayer group last night and was unable to finish as I got down really sick at the church.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top