Drinking perfume & petrol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drinking perfume & petrol

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

I was standing next to a wall of alcoholic drinks. A friend was explaining one type of alcohol which had a unique taste, because of its fragrance. But she said, “It’s not actually alcohol, its perfume”. I was shocked that she drank perfume. I wondered what percentage of alcohol perfume would contain, wondering if it was more or less harmful than normal alcohol. I still thought it must be bad for her. Then there's a TV next to us and on the screen was a news show. It was an interview of a man who had been drinking petrol. He had a dream that he would lose an eighth of his lung because of his drinking. Then they showed a clip of him standing next to a car, and the car jumped and ate the man alive.. I think I woke up before I had time to react in the dream, but I woke up pretty shocked.

Any thoughts?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drinking perfume & petrol

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi, Gracee -

Is there an area of your life, like the wall of alcohol in the dream, where something has been presented to you as different from all the rest because, perhaps, it entices a different sense than what you'd expect from this area? You know, from what I remember about some of your circumstances, I can't help but wonder if this is about a church? At least, I think I'm remembering correctly... :)

For the second part of the dream, I'm wondering if the fact that you were watching an interview is actually prophetic for a conversation or just news that you'll hear about. I'm thinking that the general theme for it will be about someone who expects to lose a little because of what they've been involved in. In fact, the person in your dream had a dream that they suffered this "little" loss...but the reality for this person was that they were consumed by something even greater - and, oddly enough, related to what they had been consuming, themselves.

If this happens in real life, I'd say it's a serious call to pray for/minister to this person. They believe that the loss will not be as great as what it truly would be.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat May 19, 2012 1:04 am

Hey thanks Mark! Yeah you're right, my church situation is the same - still unsure of staying at this new church I'm at... Can I ask why you thought of that? Do you think it represents what I might be offered to 'drink' at this church? The thing for me is perfume has been used in a positive way in my dreams. But then I'm not sure what to think of the alcohol side.
Yes, I agree with the petrol part, thanks for putting it clearly!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 19, 2012 5:35 am

gracee (lionhgirl) wrote:...still unsure of staying at this new church I'm at... Can I ask why you thought of that?

I remembered a different post where you shared how a church you were checking out had great music, but wasn't so strong in another area. Just made the suggestion from that - but that doesn't mean it has to be about that!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

I see what you mean! Yeah I'll keep an eye out, still doesn't seem like anything yet. Thanks!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top