empty Garage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

empty Garage

Post by lakewoodgal on Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am

I had a dream last night that I had just parked my car and happened to look over and notice the garage next to me was emptied and cleaned out. In the garage all I remember seeing was a push broom leaned up on the left wall and 1 or 2 pieces of paper on the floor. In the dream I remember saying, I wonder if they are moving, and turned to look on the street to see if I saw a truck or van.

Any thoughts?

lakewoodgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: empty Garage

Post by Shan on Tue May 15, 2012 9:42 am

Did you feel there was some sort of attachment to these neighbors? And were you sad to see them go?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lakewoodgal on Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 am

No there was no bad or good feelings about the neighbors, just a question on whether they were moving or not.

lakewoodgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue May 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Hmmm... These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation. I'm wondering if there is something or someone in or near your life that is "moving on." Since there were no good/bad feelings about this, this move may not impact you that much. To me, the fact that it had been swept clean with the exception of some paper, indicates something/someone else may be moving in.

Please toss this if it doesn't fit.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 am

Lakewoodgal,

Garages represent a ministry. And since you found the one next to yours, empty. I gather that could possibly mean that the neighbors have left their "ministry", perhaps? Or it could mean that they're not doing God's work, which is why it's empty. And the fact that you questioned if they moved or not leads me to believe that the Lord may be pressing on your heart you to pray for them.

These are just thoughts not interpretations, so please pray and toss what doesn't seem to resonate.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top