UPDATED TESTIMONY! God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome!

Go down

hurricane - UPDATED TESTIMONY!  God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome! Empty UPDATED TESTIMONY! God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 am

I had a very short dream last night. I went to bed praying that The Lord would give me a heads up about the storm, which He usually does anyway but this is my first tropical storm/hurricane experience so I especially wanted a headsup.

When I woke up I clearly remembered a dream from earlier in the night. In the dream I just discovered, and somehow missed before that our new house (moving in 2 weeks) has a basement. I was relieved and quite happy that we had a basement in Florida because there is definitely more need for a basement here, for protection here against storms, than in the Northeast where I used to live. (Note: Emotions in dreams are a form of revelation knowledge).

I know the Lord is telling me that I will be fine in the storm and I plan to come back with confirmation but I just want to glorify Him and show how He is with us, speaking to us in EVERY situation.

I love You so much Lord. Thank You.!

Last edited by Mia on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

hurricane - UPDATED TESTIMONY!  God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome! Empty Re: UPDATED TESTIMONY! God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 am

PRAISE HIM!!! JESUS REIGNS SUPREME!!!
Desiree (Starpop)
Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hurricane - UPDATED TESTIMONY!  God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome! Empty Re: UPDATED TESTIMONY! God answers my prayer about the hurricane and I prophesy a SAFE Outcome!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:37 am

Amen to that Mia! I have had that on my heart the last few days myself for your and your family. I am glad for the good news.

Love,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 am

God is awesome! I just CANNOT GET OVER HOW AWESOME it is to hear from HIM through dreams and visions!!!!

I had the dream about the basement and it brought me SO MUCH COMFORT today. Because God gave me the dream of having a basement and feeling relief I KNEW that we would be fine! In spite of the fact that today's news reported one tornado after another We had SEVEN tornadoes in our area. TWO headed straight for our STREET! They even showed our street as the target on the news.

At one point yesterday they were closing bridges because of 50 mph winds and my husband said, "Do you think that maybe the trees are protecting us because the winds don't really seem that bad here."

I said, "UH NO. I think God's protecting us."

Then, he and another branch manager discussed closing the chemical plants today and they decided if the bridges were closed they would close the plants.

I woke up this morning after having a dream of flooding. I saw water in our yard but it did not come to our house. AGAIN! God was sending me comfort in advance because I was seriously concerned about flooding.

The news reports regarding flooding in Jacksonville:

Fay's wake caused widespread flooding along Florida's east coast, especially in Jacksonville near the storm's third landfall. Some areas of Duval County reported up to 20 inches of rain, and authorities reported an unknown number of homes and businesses flooded. Floodwaters began receding in some of the hardest-hit areas of South Florida.

Fay has been an unusual storm, even by Florida standards. It first made landfall in the Florida Keys on Monday, then headed out over open water again before hitting a second time near Naples on the southwest coast. It limped across the state, popped back out into the Atlantic Ocean and struck again near Flagler Beach on the central coast. It was the first storm in almost 50 years to make three landfalls in the state, as most hit and exit within a day or two.

Flooding happened all over the place. On the news today they showed so much flooding but I knew that God was telling me that even though there were reports of tons of homes flooded, I knew our's wouldn't be. He reassured me well in advance and it brought so much comfort.

There were more than 50,000 people without power we didn't lose a lick.

I wish I could explain the peace AND JOY I felt all day today in the midst of all this mess. I KNEW that I was protected and that God had sent His word and I could RELAX and ENJOY my day. It is so far from the frightened mess of a person that I used to be that words would fail me if I tried to explain.

Well, back to the bridges closed and my husband going to work. This morning, the bridges were closed but the other plant manager did not keep his word and planned to keep his plant open. My husband was not happy but he maintained his word and kept his plant closed but decided he would go in and give the other branch manager a hand. I was not happy about this decision all. 1.) The bridges were closed. 2.) MANY, MANY, roads were flooded and closed. 3.) MANY traffic lights were out. 4.) The WORST part of the storm was forecasted to hit today. AND IT DID. I told him that I didn't think that being supportive of the other manager's bad decision was the right thing to do but he didn't listen and was going to go to work anyway. So, I prayed.

laugh

praying

I prayed, "God. Please stop him from getting there. Put a truck blocking the street, a policeman at the corner, SOMETHING to prevent him from going downtown PLEASE. I just don't feel good about it and I DON'T want him there." God told me I was going to be safe in my home and that's where I wanted my husband to be.

Less than an hour later, my husband called from Goodyear. A tire blew out and he was getting them fixed and then was going to turn around and come home instead of going in.

:PTL:

Well, all day today there has been one tornado warning after another. The second to last, as I said at the beginning was heading straight for our street. Our house is on the border of Orange Park. A fast moving storm, with an embedded tornado, which hit a town on the path to Orange Park, was headed for Orange Park. RIGHT after Orange Park is our street. We are literally like a street or two away from Orange Park. We are right on the border and it was headed straight for us. Our street was on the news map as the TARGET.

Then, right around the time the tornado should have hit, the words VERBATIM from the meteorologist. "The storm (tornado embedded storm) faded over Orange Park."

This thing was going gang busters until it reached the border of my town and IT SUDDENLY DIED! My house is on the border of Orange Park. The storm died RIGHT BEFORE it would have hit our town, house, neighborhood! We had tornadoes SURROUNDING US ALL DAY and the one headed STRAIGHT FOR US FADED ON OUR DOORSTEP!!!

Faded my foot! LOL..... PEACE! BE STILL!

Call it coincidence call it whatever you'd like. BUT contrary to everyone else that we know in this town:

We didn't lose power for a second.

We didn't get WET! Or FLOODED!

We have ZERO damage to anything!

AND

THE STORMS DID NOT COME NEAR US!

And the best part ...............GOD TOLD US IN ADVANCE! We had comfort through the entire thing that other people did not have because God told us in advance.

I am so GRATEFUL!

GLORY TO GOD WHO DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT![i]

Last edited by Mia on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 15 times in total

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AMEN

PRAISE GOD!!! GLORY TO YOUR NAME LORD!!! Thank you for keeping Mia safe Lord, thank you for your words of comfort. Thank you so much for speaking to us Lord and for letting us know ahead of time that Mia was going to be safe. GOD YOU ARE GOOD!!! SO GOOD!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! AMEN
Daph
daphanie02
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:18 am

tornado

LOL!

AMEN!

:bighug:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:25 am

mia post what you just told me about the storm

Daph
daphanie02
daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:25 am

daphanie02: thats amazing
daphanie02: God is so GOOD
daphanie02: you are blessed and highly favored Mia
daphanie02: FADED

Mia Sherwood: i am so blessed
daphanie02: IT FADED

Mia Sherwood: LOL
daphanie02: THE SUCKER FADED

Mia Sherwood: THEIR VERY WORDS
Mia Sherwood: lol
Mia Sherwood: no joke
daphanie02: GODS MIGHTY HAND FADED IT
Mia Sherwood: I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
daphanie02: !!!!

Mia Sherwood: I was REJOICING
daphanie02: WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Mia Sherwood: i did A VICTORY DANCE
daphanie02: LOL AMEN

Mia Sherwood: all day i was rejoicing
daphanie02: I am SO high on God right now!
daphanie02: MIA WOW

Mia Sherwood: like i had won a battle before the storm even started
Mia Sherwood: ME TOO!
daphanie02: LOL AMEN
daphanie02: His word NEVER comes back void

Mia Sherwood: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Mia Sherwood: I KNOW
Mia Sherwood: oh man
daphanie02: it was already done

Mia Sherwood: i cannot even tell you what a miracle it has been
daphanie02: you were already safe before the storm even came

Mia Sherwood: torandoes SURROUNDING OUR HOUSE
We had reports of tornadoes to the northeast, southeast, Due north, southwest and directly south of us.
Mia Sherwood: I KNOW!!!!!!!
daphanie02: the sucker was ALREADY FADED
daphanie02: before it even began

Mia Sherwood: it literally faded on our doorstep
daphanie02: !!!!!

Mia Sherwood: lol
daphanie02: MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
daphanie02: WOW

Mia Sherwood: LOL that's how I FEEL!
daphanie02: Im in AWE just COMPLETE AWE of God

Mia Sherwood: Faded my foot! LOL..... PEACE! BE STILL!
daphanie02: YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AMEN
daphanie02: HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
daphanie02: LOL

Mia Sherwood: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
daphanie02: WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHH

daphanie02: PRAISE GOD

Mia Sherwood: NO JOKE
Mia Sherwood: when they said that

Mia Sherwood: the storm faded over Orange Park
Mia Sherwood: I was like GLORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY happy dance

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down