Repost: A Parade at the White house and floats leading a string of events.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: A Parade at the White house and floats leading a string of events.

Post by steadygaze on Mon May 14, 2012 9:25 am

I was reading an FB post this morning and all of a sudden a wave of emotions came over me and I began to have a dream replay back in my mind I had in December 15, 2009. When I received the dream back in 2009 the Lord did not allow me to release it because He had told me that no one would listen because part of the church was sold out on Obama as president. So I put it in the back of my mind. Then when the Lord brought back the dream this morning I began to weep and pray to the Lord in regards to the dream, and I was told to release this dream as a warning dream because people now will receive His warning. We had seen part of this dream unfold already but there is still more to unfold before us. Please ask the Lord on how to pray if at all. Some events are or will be set into motion for a greater purpose please keep this in mind because He always turns things around for our good. He also allows certain things to occur to set His purposes in place. Please this is not a bad thing He is faithful to warn us ahead of time so that we His children are not unaware of these things to come.

Dream Tue Dec 15, 2009

I was taken to the White House to see a parade. I found it interesting because there were many floats that came out of the White house. The Parade was from the State of Washington DC, it was being put on by the White House . These floats where in all different shapes and sizes,and what I found interesting was how they were perfectly made and beautiful on the out side.I seemed to be sitting over head of the parade in the air.Then finally the parade was starting to move and when it started moving the small float that went first blew up and inside was a hidden bill the American people had to receive we had no choice. Then another float would go and the same thing happened the next thing you know the parade began to move faster and faster as each float became bigger and bigger in size, then each float would blow up and inside an even bigger new law, or bigger new bill, or a bigger new legislation would take place weather we liked it or not according to the size of the float. It was as if the White house was forcing us into these things with out our knowledge because in secret they had passed these things and they decided to spring it on us out of no where in this Parade as a big surprise. As I was watching this parade things started to get out of hand and out of order. I notice there was a string attached to each of these floats and numbered as if set into motion by the numbers of floats like a number of events that would take place and take us the American people by surprise. No one could see this string leading to each float with the numbers on it, it was hidden but from above I could see it, and it was set up to go in a certain order.As they were showing us these little floats I notice there was this huge float the largest I had ever seen in my life starting to move. I was like oh no this is not good I knew this huge float was carrying something that would totally change America as we knew it.. Then all of a sudden all these floats lost control they were blowing up every where all at once as if to cause chaos to get the American people to look at the chaos rather then to look at the huge float that was just about to approach the American peoples. The people were going crazy in the streets and angry at the things that were forced on us by the government by surprise, and riots began to break out, as a spirit of confusion hit the streets in front of the white House. I was there watching everything from above, and all I could think of was that big float is about to be sprung on us and all these events are leading us to what is about to take place. However people are caught up in the confusion and anger they do not even see it coming. It was just how the Government wanted it to take place, and it is hidden in a package that looks so beautiful as a float and that float is about ready to explode.

Ask the Holy Spirit in regards as what to do with this dream in prayer.

Please pass this on to as many people as possible.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: A Parade at the White house and floats leading a string of events.

Post by MaMaZ on Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

I give and confess all the Glory be to God in the mighty name of Jesus, God bless you Steadygaze and the communion of the Holy Spirit keep you till the coming of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amazing how the Lord opens yah spiritual eyes to see that which is about to happen –smiles- sigh one day in the lord is a 1000 yrs oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men. I would share with you that which I believe the Holy Spirit has quickened me with concerning your dream. While reading through yah testimony of receiving this dream I felt quickened by it and for me that is a call to watch/read/listen and wait. I believe the Holy Spirit is quickening the saints of the most high to keep watch be vigilant and start pulling those who have not known the grace of God or his mercies. Your dream and its warning led me to Matthew 24, and this is the message I believe God would have me receive. Your dream for me is as follows to God be all the Glory in Jesus name, Amen. Woo!!

Matthew

24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

24:24 For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

My hope is in Christ and I pray he leads me and uses me abundantly to bless others who seek the righteousness of God in their lives. My prayer is to seek and know a godly compassion and that through Gods spirit I am able to give unto others who know not his goodness. My passion is to exalt the LORD on high for I love him so because he first loved me. To God be all the glory for you Steadygaze in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 am

If I would see your dream in the natural eye, it looks entertainingly scary and creepy. Anyway, here's what I believe what your dream mean...

I think that your dream speaks about a government, orchestrating something that appears to be nice outside, but with evil intention at the end. I heard one political analyst said... " Out of chaos a New Order will arise", basing on historical facts, what he said is true. I think you are familiar with New World Order or One World Government.

I've also read and heard same dream like yours with similar themes but different setting, which talk about the impending future of the U.S. I have listened to few prophets too who have been calling the church to pray for the future situation of U.S. And I strongly believe that God will also raise up His church in U.S. to face what is coming. In the midst of chaos and troubles, His bride will rule and reign with Him victoriously.

Our future as a church is even far far greater than the plans of the evil combined.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat May 19, 2012 8:14 am

Yes I already knew what the Lord was saying about this dream I felt since the Lord had tole me to release the dream as a warning what was why I reposted it.

Thanks to both of you for sharing your heart.

Hugs and may the Lord reveal in your hearts on how to pray in regards to theses things.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Amen

Glory

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top