Statue speaks to me! I'm born as a baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statue speaks to me! I'm born as a baby!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 am

I dreamed I was walking through a city with a group of believers and we asked for directions to see this historical statue. We found it and I remember being in such excitement over it! The statue was of a woman who was a queen but had also been a saint. She was kneeling and holding a huge sword. Around her were people who had sojourned with her, though I wasn't sure if the people shared her beliefs or not..but they were part of the story. Anyway there was a pool of water around her feet and the folks I was with were scrambling to touch this statue and just be near it. I got so near the woman (statue) and I looked in the sky and saw a curtain of light beaming down on her. Then my foot came to rest on a piece of statue and the saint began speaking to me. She told me she would always be there to encourage me and that persecutions would come and not to listen to my persecutors because they aren't always right. She said several other things but I cant remember them... (and I'm not catholic) :hmm: The saint had a name, though I remember three names going through my mind at the time. First it was Saint Elizabeth, then Saint Katherine, and last Saint Theresa.

Then I was riding on a horse with a few friends and we had gone to town to buy milk. Me and one of my friends and holsters to support our milk containers so they wouldn't bust on the long bumpy ride home, but our other friend who didn't have support for her milk ended up losing a lot of it. She was beside herself with grief over the spilled milk. I sold some things of mine to donate the money to get her more and I gave her some of my milk...we began riding very fast on our horses on our way home until the dream changed and I was flying in the air! I was going so high in the air and I was flapping my wings! I felt more like a spirit and I really don't remember having a body! I remember flying through this canal thing that was like flying in outer space. I could see below me many symbols of things that stood for my life..I didn't want to focus on them because they weren't really important anymore..all I cared about was how God had blessed me to be able to fly so high in His love and find my way home...there was a wall on either side of me and I was focused on the left wall because I knew my doorway home was there. I finally knew I was close to home and I came to two doors (still flying high on God's love) and one had a great light and the other had great darkness. I knew I wasn't going in the dark door so I flew into the doorway that was bright. As I flew inside, I saw a baby...in fact I flew INTO the baby! I saw the mother (now my mother) come hold me and talk to me...I was a very smart child...so smart that she began to suspect I was special. I was thinking..I'm only this smart cause I'm really a 27 year old woman...lol! But she didn't know that...I tried showing her that I had so much love for God and no cares in the world. I wanted her to not have cares of the world the way I didnt. I dipped my fingers in a sugar bowl and began sucking on my fingers...I wanted my mother to see how sweet life was. Then I started to get concerned about having to live life over again...I'm a mom IRL so I kept thinking...ok any minute I'll be the mom..but the dream ended with me sucking on my sugar fingers.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statue speaks to me! I'm born as a baby!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 am

Hi, Laura -

These are just some of my own thoughts. The first part of the dream with the statue made me think that you may be encouraged by the historical accounts of the people you named. Or, the encouragement may just be the message that the statue said in the dream about your persecutors not always being right.

The ride on the horse and the spilled milk - I'm thinking that you and people that you're connected with may go through a bumpy time. You were equipped to handle it in the dream, but one of your friends was not. Their loss was an opportunity to show love to them through your own sacrifice. Perhaps the flying portion of the dream that followed is representative of God's blessing after you help your friend?

The last part of the dream was actually going to be the only part that I was going to share, at first. This is the part where you were an adult in a child's body, and how you wanted to encourage your mother. My first thoughts were that this was about someone else's perspective and what they wanted to tell their caregiver. You know, like someone who may be older, but is like a child and unable to communicate this message to those who love and care for them. I don't know if this would somehow fit for you, or if there's someone you know that would need to hear that.

Like I said, these are only my thoughts and can be off.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks for the confirmation Mark! I'm still not sure about the last part...that one has me puzzled lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 am

Sure thing. And, just to be clear: When I said that it could be about someone unable to communicate, I really was thinking of someone who could not speak.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 14, 2012 8:08 pm

The last part of your dream reminds me of this passage in the Bible

"And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah. And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried unto the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet."—Exodus 15:23-25.

Truly, life is sweet when it is full of Jesus' life. He can can turn the bitter water into sweet refreshing one.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top