Visiting Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting Church

Post by ArrElle on Mon May 14, 2012 7:08 am

1.) What is on your heart that you may have been praying or thinking heavily about the day or week/month prior to the dream?

Iíve been praying for several things such as new home, to be in a relationship with a man that is monogamous/genuine/unconditional love, profitable/successful/prosperous business, and excellent credit, better relationship with my son, for my son to make better decisions as it pertains to his life and for him to use his common sense

2.) Next, write out the dream
I was in the car with other people (donít remember who) when we passed by R&B Sensation Star Usherís house. It was a 2 story modest, colonial home that was green like money. I can recall saying that ďI want to talk to Usher about his house, it may be bigger on the inside than it is outsideĒ Then we ended up at church where the women members of the church stated that itís a must that I wear uniform if I want to attend their church. I recall looking around and notice everyone was wearing with a bright yellow or bright purple uniform I can recall saying that ďIím not wearing a uniform also Iím not joining this cult!Ē

3.) Now, leave out the details in the dream, the symbols, the actions, etc., and only write how each and
every symbol, action, word, situation, etc., made you feel.

I can remember being defiant and sarcastic because this lady was telling me on what I had to do to either visit or become a member of this church

4.) How did it turn out? Well I woke up, no turn out

5.) What is the overall theme? Me looking at houses then I went to visit a church in the community

6.) Where did it occur? In the car on the way to church

7.)Who was in the dream? Women church members

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Visiting Church

Post by lola21st on Mon May 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Just thoughts...

Are you feeling pressure by anyone to conform, to be something that you're not?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Tue May 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Lola:

To answer your queston "not that I can think of" other than this guy where there is not attraction on my behalf keeps trying to get me to see things his way from time to time. However I haven't spoken to him in over a week.

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top