House and Clothes Hamper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House and Clothes Hamper

Post by writer4him on Mon May 14, 2012 3:39 am

I am awake at 3 a.m. today after a vivid dream:

My children and I were given a beaufitul house to live in. Actually, we were given part of a mansion; some unknown person(s) was going to live in the other half, which was a bit creepy to me. Our half had lg. bedrooms and bathrooms. My estranged mate was there (radiating animosity) as well, but I knew we weren't reconciled yet so I wondered why he was trying to live there as well. He had agreed to the shared housing arrangement with the other person(s).

I went to use the restroom and found a large blue clothes hamper there that seemed vaguely familiar. When I opened the hamper, it was filled with my childrens' old clothing from early childhood. I recognized things I hadn't seen in years as my kids are ages 12 to 18! I remember getting the sudden feeling that we had lived there before and left these things behind. The dream ended there. Upon awakening, I tried to stretch and felt my heartrate speed up suddenly and an instant feeling of alertness. Anyone gifted in interpretation have thoughts on this one? I get the feeling that it's important. Thanks and God bless!

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House and Clothes Hamper

Post by lola21st on Mon May 14, 2012 1:39 pm

When I read your dream I felt that you were picking up where you left off.

The mansion reminds me of a solid spiritural foundation that provides you both with room to grow in personal matters and you're given the space that you need to work them out (large bedrooms and bathrooms). I'm wondering if the unknown person is Jesus? This scene reminds me of Ephesians 5:22-33 (sorry, for some reason my pc won't cut/paste so that I can paste the verse into this post) which discusses the marriage covenant between Christ, husbands, and wives.

There may still be things/issues from the past that haven't been dealt with yet (finding the clothes in the hamper). They are things that you may have forgotten about, some of which occurred during a more pleasant time and they've not gone away, they still exist but you have to find them and deal with them....the part of your dream when you recognized the clothes and said that you recognized things that you hadn't seen in years...you'll have that feeling of discovery again...and the fact that the dream didn't end means that this story hasn't ended, there's more to come regarding this matter.

Please pray about what's been said and please disregard anything that doesn't fit.... flower

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I totally I agree with Lola.

there's nothing for me to say. hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down