I'm a Pastor's Wife's Daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a Pastor's Wife's Daughter

Post by rosebush on Sun May 13, 2012 11:40 pm

In this dream I am being hugged/prayed for by a pastor's wife that I know named Kim, last name meaning Warrior.

I am being given a set of credit cards just like the ones she gives to her children (this is completely in the dream and not true to life). It is as though she has taken me on as her daughter. (strange, I know!)

As she is praying for me, she makes a comment that I explain to her as -- those with a compassion gifting often have a stronghold of fear.

Blessings upon you for your help!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Pastor's Wife's Daughter

Post by rosebush on Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 pm

I believe I have some understanding on this dream and wanted to share. Being embraced as someone else's daughter threw me. Generally we dream about having our own children.

I've had a somewhat rocky relationship with this pastor's wife. She apologized at one point for feeling like she had done nothing for me when I was going through a horrendous time. I believed she was missing it in pure religion -- visiting widows and orphans in their distress -- and shared this with her. I was gracious though and thanked her for embracing my child in their church as this is so important to a single mother. She had gotten into a place of avoidance with me in public. Later I asked her how she was doing but got a long list of her children's degrees and news of the 2nd new house they were building in 5 years. I explained I was asking how she was doing, not all of that really nonimportant stuff. It threw her and she just really came undone. She explained she didn't know where she would be without her degrees. I explained myself a bit and I bid her a happy new year, to which she softened and we parted. (I did privately inquire of God where the woman would be without her degrees and I opened my Bible to I Cor 1:27 -- God uses the foolish, weak, lowly and despised things of this world...so I felt OK about our exchange, cause it left me feeling rattled and I wondered if I was so off base as she made me feel).

I took my concern to the prayer group as she is an important Bible teacher in our area. I do believe the dream is a confirmation that God has been at work in delivering this woman out of worldliness and lack in the area of pure religion -- BIG PRAISE GOD!!! My being her child is I believe a sign of her incorporating my God-given messages to her into her own life.

I did find an interesting post on credit cards relating to heart issues and an open sharing of yourself. But not entirely certain about the set of credit cards extended in this dream. It all looks good though. This has been such a long-enduring project and I am just so elated by the dream. It does seem an encouragement to pray regarding a spirit of fear so that she can be released to be all that God has called her to be.

PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD...

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top