Dream verified

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream verified

Post by Chimere on Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm

I mentioned a while back I had a dream, in January 2011, about something was taken from me and the guy I know was behind it. He came out of nowhere after I searched the place and I only grabbed my keys and I left the place. In the dream, he walked to the door, blowing a kiss at me, waving goodbye. March 2011, my purse was stolen and the guy I know was nowhere to be found. Convenient, right?

so the dream came true and at that time, I didn't understand the interpretation of the dream. My friends thought it was all in my head and they believed it was random. But the Holy Spirit kept dealing with me and informing my purse being stolen wasn't random. When it happened, I prayed silently and the Lord said to me exactly: It's someone you know.

And what the Lord said was true because when I mentioned to the manager about it, he was too calm and he was smiling. It was obvious he knew who was behind it.

I couldn't report it, at the time, because of various reasons.

And guess what? After my friends "convinced" me it was all in my mind. A month ago, I ran into the guy who orchestrated for my purse being stolen (we don't speak anymore because he did more devious things to cover his tracks, so his coworkers wouldn't suspect what he is up to). I went the other way.

So, I decided to to turn around and I ran into one of his coworkers. He said it was good to see me, as I said the same to him. The Holy Spirit fell on me in such a bold way! I confronted this man's coworker. I said, "He lied on me. I didn't do whatever he said I've done."

the guy: "I know."

Me: "You know I've been a customer for two years and I never bothered anybody and it's not in me to pick on anyone."

the guy: "Nooo."

Me: "I also know that he and the rest of your coworkers were behind my purse being stolen. I don't know how he orchestrated it. I don't think he did it, I know he did it. And you want to know how I know he did it, because he was nowhere to be found when the incident took place."

the guy: "Yes, they were."

So, I wanted you all to know, learning how to interpret dreams really works. If I had known sooner, I would have prevented my purse being stolen. Learning how to communicate with God and writing down the dreams and visitations is helping me out a lot. And looking at how God visits me in my dreams are making more and more sense. The Lord made it clear to me, this man who was behind everything that happened to me last year, has it in for me. Whatever the reason: I don't want to know. I stayed away from him for a year and just like I told the manager last year, "What's done in the dark will come into the light." And sure enough, the truth came out. (And they have NOOOO clue the truth was revealed!) Boy, God is awesome. When He told me not to go to the invitation they sent to me last year and I obeyed Him. I see where the benefits are paying off!!! I haven't seen anything yet! God is only scratching the surface for all the unfair things that happened to me last year. Retribution is here. And God really is working it out for my good. This saying is true, "God will fight your battles."

Last edited by Chimere on Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream verified

Post by lola21st on Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Amen! Thanks for sharing your testimony!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm

lola21st wrote:Amen! Thanks for sharing your testimony!
You're welcome, lola21st, and to God be the glory! I'm glad you're blessed by it. God really does speak to us. It's up to us to pay attention. His communication to us can either bless us with His beautiful blessings or protect us from dangers seen and unseen! I'm learning daily that when God seaks to me, I have to put aside my human logic, my logic is not God's logic. What may seem farfetched to us, is NOT farfetched with God. It's up to us to look through the eyes of faith and not what is "tangible" before us. God keeps stressing to me, things are not what they always appear to be! And now I see what He means! A good police officer only sees what is in front of him or her. But an excellent police officer truly knows there is more than what meets the eye. After all, God sees and knows all. :)

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top