Dreams Involving People From Your Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams Involving People From Your Past

Post by ArrElle on Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

I had a dream about me being intimate with a man whom I met years ago, however I haven't spoken to him in years and in reality we was never intimate. This is not the first time of me dreaming about men from my past whom I may or may have not been intimate with. Any reasons??

ArrElle

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams Involving People From Your Past

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

Yes..often people can be symbolic in dreams. The people in your dreams can be symbolic for someone in your life now or in your future. Really there are several things it could be symbolic for depending on the context of your dream..Sometimes if people are symbolic for someone else, there is usually something they have in common...like a name or something that reminds you of them. It can be confusing..especially without guidence from the Holy Spirit. If I dream about someone from my past that I never see anymore I've learned to not assume the dream is about them...but that the person is symbolic for someone else in my life. An example would be a girl that I went to school with that used to bully me. If I dream about her, it usually manifests as someone else in my life right now that doesn't know how to be nice to me lol. Make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 am

also, a lot can be discerned by the meaning of the person's name sometimes...what was this man's name? Look up the meaning...it could be a spiritual thing where you are spending more time with the Lord and being intimate with Him. I've even heard of a lady that dreamed she was being intimate with an old boyfriend that wasn't good for her. The boyfriend in the dream ended up being symbolic for a drug addiction she was having a difficult time letting go of.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Tue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Hello Laura (Daph)

Thanks for your input. Okay I got it so it's not about the person whom I dreamt about it's symbolic for something. Also his name is Brian Johnson. The name "Brian" means "Noble, strong, virtuous; hill"

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top