Incredible servants of God/ God spoke to us about his heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Incredible servants of God/ God spoke to us about his heart

Post by Jasmine on Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 am

I was talking with my friend. We were talking about incredible servants of God. They would sever God and God would make supernatural things happen to help other people. They were like superheros and they had their own uniform. My friend was doubting their existence. I was trying to convince him otherwise. I actually was one of them but I lost my status because I lost faith. I told him that. Then, the scene changes. We are in a war against the devil and demons. They are coming in the form of fat pigs. The devil is in a car and I shot him with a big military gun and the war is over. God is speaking. There is a scene with a half of a heart and and upright infinity sign (devil's sign I think). The infinity sign disappears and the half heart gets the other half but the bottom point is still missing. It is God's heart. God says to humanity that his heart is still broken but he will love, adore, and cherish us.

I had this dream when I was in the mental hospital.

Last edited by Jasmine on Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incredible servants of God/ God spoke to us about his heart

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:07 am

bandaid

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:46 am

Can you describe what is the infinity sign please?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

a sideways eight

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Jasmine,

God works together for good. You may not understand this completely now but He is only working for our good.

Anyway, I think your dream means that God has given you the power to overccome the evil one. also, He has given you the power to destroy the enemy's work. I believe as you seek Him as you grow older, He is going to use you for His glory.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 am

Thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi Jasmine,

I have given up all thought that I might be able to interpret other people's dreams... so this is just me ok :o)

It feels right, what Owen said, that you have been the power to overcome the evil one... it also occurs to me that you do this even though you have "lost status" I think that this might speak about how you see yourself, that you could have or would have been something more than you are, but you believe that you have lost that opportunity.

I see in this dream that God can use you "in your weakness" to destroy the work of his strongest enemy. The weapon you use is pretty big and effective too! :o)

He loves you Jasmine, you saw that, he adores you. That is the most important part, it is his love for you that will give you that weapon. His heart may break over us, but he forgives us and asks us to come be his child... amazing!

I think this dream is telling you that you will overcome in your life Jasmine, you were in the Hospital, it was cutting that put you there, it seems to me that this is firstly about overcoming in that area... who knows where you will go from there, I agree with Owen, I think God has plans for you in the future... you will display his glory with your life... you will show what a redeemed person looks like.

I pray that you continue to dream from him, that he strengthens you with his presence and his love, I pray that you will see more and more that you have a powerful weapon against the enemy in your hands, that you will see who you are in God's eyes and begin to walk in that truth until you see it as a physical reality here on earth and others begin to see it too... no-one will need to tell them that God is resting on your life, they will see it for themselves. I pray Jesus that you will protect and spend precious time with Jasmine, I pray you will teach her, guide her and walk with her. Amen

Love to you xx

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile