Rabbit in a bag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rabbit in a bag

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri May 11, 2012 10:21 am

May I have a bit of input on this dream, please?

I was in a room with a friend and her two white dogs (not a friend IRL, but someone that I've seen on Youtube with her two white dogs), some other animals that could have been dogs and a white rabbit. She held the rabbit at one point, but I don't think I did. We started talking and I asked her if she thought dogs knew when they were about to die. We both agreed that they do because they start to act different and withdraw. I looked again and now the rabbit was in a plastic shopping bag - my first thought was to take it out so it wouldn't suffocate. When I went to take it out of the bag, I realized I wasn't very comfortable holding it because I felt like I was going to hurt him - rabbits feel soft and squishy to me, not sure if that's why I acted that way in the dream? Anyway, when I finally got the rabbit out of the bag, I noticed he had just urinated and now it was on my hand.

Any thoughts??

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rabbit in a bag

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi, tbsmilesbig -

My thoughts on your dream are that the rabbit is a person that you'll be connected with - maybe through the camp that you're participating in? You were connected to this rabbit through someone else, which would make sense with the camp setting.

After being introduced to this person, you may see that they need to be rescued or set free from a particular bondage. This may be a moment of prayer or counselling...just throwing out ideas. The dream may also be showing you what is to follow: An uncomfortable period of uncertainty in handling this, and then (unfortunately) a poor showing of appreciation for your efforts. If this does manifest in such a way, the Lord may be showing you it all ahead of time so that you'll remember what's really important: the rabbit is free from the bag.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 20, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks for your thoughts and input, Mark. I'm going to keep my eyes out for any situations that might fit with this dream.

Another question, what do you think of the dogs and my question to my friend about them dying?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 20, 2012 9:18 am

Well, what came to mind was that the dogs could represent a couple that you or your friend know. Anyone in your lives that may have begun to withdraw from either of you? The relationship may be what is about to "die."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top