Can someone prophesy over me?

Go down

Can someone prophesy over me? Empty Can someone prophesy over me?

Post by stacy76 on Thu May 10, 2012 12:50 pm

I have been going through a lot lately and Iíve been worried about a few things. Can someone prophesy over me?

stacy76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can someone prophesy over me? Empty Re: Can someone prophesy over me?

Post by Daisy on Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

I dont have a direct prophecy stacy, but the following scriptures come to mind. Hopefully they encourage you.

1 Peter 5:6-8
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Philippians 4:5-7
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I know its easier said than done, but I believe as you focus and meditate on how much the Lord delights in you, and how precious you are to Him...it will help you to release these cares to Him...knowing that He cares about the things that concern you! If its important to you, its important to God!!! Be encouraged... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basham on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am

I'm new to doing this publicly, but I believe in prophecy and I just let the Lord say whatever he wants to say (I pray!) so hope this blesses you. . .

Jesus: Why do you worry? Why are you afraid? I say, "Fear not!" I am in charge of all the elements, and all the mighty galaxies and constellations and stars. It is a small thing in comparision what you are worried about. Let the Vision of Heaven replace whatever it is you are beset by, and know that I am intimately aware of the situation, and I am more than capable of resolving that. Sometimes I'll allow the Enemy to attack you to keep you closer to Me, and you may take comfort in the knowledge that you are being tested, to see if you are faithful unto death, even death daily in the little things.

Although i created the universe, I still take time to acknowledge and enjoy the small things. I have a peaceful garden of rest for you to take shelter and communion with Me in, and you can ask Me how to access that garden. I will show you things of beauty, of My Love, and My Passion for you. There is nothing in Earth or in Hell or anywhere that can seperate you from My Love.

Basham

View user profile http://www.starsword.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down