Trouser sock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouser sock

Post by Jazzy on Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 am

The setting was at work. I was about to throw away an air sealed bag that contained a single trouser sock. The director of my department told me not to throw it away. I stopped. She said look at the expiration date and told me it expires in March. In my head I thought that was just silly of her to want to keep a single trouser sock, in a hoarding or materialistic way. Then I tried to re-reason myself to ponder how keeping this sock seems fit, and it was that the trouser sock doesn't expire until March of next year. So technically I didn't have to discard it. I left it where it was.

--------------
In real life in my workplace, it would have been medicine and not something silly like a trouser sock. And if it was medicine, I would not throw it away until it actually expired. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouser sock

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 am

Hi, Jazzy -

Is there anything in your life where a similar experience (and feelings) exists? Meaning, is there something that you've considered removing from your life that God may be saying to wait until some more time has passed? Perhaps you'll see an application for the thing that you've considered discarding if you wait a while.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 am

I cannot think of anything directly but I will keep that in mind Mark. Thank you

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top