Clean house /messy house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clean house /messy house

Post by happiness80 on Wed May 09, 2012 4:52 pm

I just wanted any thoughts on part of a dream that doesnt quite make sense to me,

I dreamed I went to some house of some people that I dont know very well. I looked in their house and it was very neat and tidy like very clean, I then noticed that there was a door attached to the house that opened to a room that wasnt tidy, it was kind of the opposite and there seemed to be another family living there attached to this house. There were people in that part of the house. I then saw the mother of one of the people in the neat part of the house smiling and looking quite happy, but the people i knew were not actually there.

I have no clue as to what this dream may mean but I think it is giving me insight into this family for some reason. I actually dont know these people well but do know their child well as I work with children.

Any thoughts welcome.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clean house /messy house

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 am

Hi, Happiness -

I agree that the dream is probably meant to give you insight into these people's lives. Perhaps their life appears to be all ship-shape, but there's an aspect of their lives that isn't so pretty. Or just something they're connected to.

If it isn't made apparent to you in the natural, perhaps God gave you the dream as an invitation to ask Him about whatever that untidy thing may be.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 am

Thanks for that, you could be right where there may be something that is not quite right, Im not quite sure what but I will pray over this more and hope for more insight.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top